It

It beautiful movie, not too scary but it is nice. I liked the acting... it's good
    Very good creepy movie maybe too long and outlandish though.
    How a great remake should be done, Bill deserves a Oscar for his amazing acting as pennywise.
    Very very well done remake.
    The perfect blend of comedy and horror Having not seen the original movie and only tidbits of the trailer, I didn't really know what to expect when walking into the cinema this evening. Someone described the movie as 'The Goonies' meets 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' - this turned out to be an extremely accurate description! The opening scene seems to suggest that the movie will be very dark, yet these expectations are quickly dispersed as the horror is undercut by comedy. This happens repeatedly throughout the film: and it works. My friends and I (as well as the entire packed cinema) found ourselves gasping at scenes of sheer terror, then only moments later laughing hysterically at the banter between the main characters. I would say that this is not a film for the faint of heart, yet I think even those individuals would find themselves enjoying 'It'. If not for the horror, then certainly for the comedy and camaraderie. It's as if this is a movie within a movie: a mix of a high-school-problems/coming-of-age movie and a horror. A brilliant two-for-one if you ask me! Great acting from all of the cast as well as excellent writing make this movie a must watch!
    It sort of a "Stand by Me" meets "The Conjuring". The kids do an excellent job of acting. As usual the kids/early teens realize to fight the demon they are stronger together in unison then alone. It hits on that horrible ages of 12 to 14. The girl's father is sickening & pure disgust as a human & I'm glad she iced him in the toilet. The older boys are a-holes. I am not a Stephen King fan but I tip my hat to him on this movie 🎥 and of one of the greatest ever "Shawshank Redemption"
    It does a great job of scaring implementing a good mix of gore, fear, and well placed jumpscares. Soundtrack will be remembered by many... its so good.
    "IT" strongly focuses on developing and giving viewers an insight into each main character. Not only does this feature the Stephen King's competence in writing horror stories but also highlights his profound comprehension of adolescence psychologically. This is an adaptation his novel "Stand by me" which is of coming of age genre and merge it with one of the most creepy and spooky character of all sorts, Pennywise. The context of the film is put in the 1980s of USA, the period of time which she is struggling to define herself after the independence. This can easily be recognised by how violent the bullies are and how ignorant the police cops are. At the first few minutes, "IT" shows that the director is not afraid of making the atmosphere stiffling from the beginning till the end. Jumpscares are still utilised but effectively placed at right times rather than merely for the purpose of mediocrely frightening the viewers. The shaping of Pennywise is a moderate combination of childish innocence, mental deterioration and madness. The film also explains and provides backgrounds for the Lovers and Bowers. RIchie actually adds a cucial element of this genre, coming of age, a great sense humour. One disadvantage of the film is that the origin and power of Pennywise, which is fascinating, is not adequate.
    it is an incredible horror film. As much as he is not afraid, he is very good visually as well as having a great cast that knows how to act very well.
    “It” does a great job of scaring using a good mix of gore, fear, and well placed jumpscares.