Jackass Forever

Someone's going to get hurt!
    You will pee your pants laughing........ Enough said
    I'm truly stumped on how to rate this: on one hand, the stunts are albeit stupid but hilariously entertaining because of that, but some are just painful to watch and feel like actual torture, plus their humour becomes very low brow and I'm not into that. The cast are all entertaining but Johnny Knoxville will always be my favourite, and he works really well as a host and announcer type role in the films. The mix of cinematics like the beginning and end with huge set pieces contrast the more dumb stuff they do, and it makes for one truly unique experience. So yeah, really don't know how I'd rate this.
    Still as stupid and funny as you are used to!
    Hats off to Danger Ehren for taking the biggest beating of them all.
    Rip off of the Sneak Over, not enough Reed Taylor
    same old same old, seems to never change. hope this is the last one. i keep watching hoping they will get better, no chance. in this one they spend about 90% of the movie hitting people in the nuts, after the first five minutes it becomes lame. grown men running around hitting each other in the crotch. they would do just as good and save some face and money. this definitely not a comedy !!!!!
    If you like ball sacks, you'll love Jackass forever!
    Jackass Forever introduces six new cast members: Jasper Dolphin from Loiter Squad and his ex-convict father Compston "Dark Shark" Wilson; Eric Manaka from Knoxville's film Action Point; Zach Holmes from Too Stupid to Die; stand-up comedian Rachel Wolfson and Sean "Poopies" McInerney. They take the place of Bam Margera, whose leaving had to be a strange thing I'm certain for the cast to endure, as well dealing with the COVID-19 conditions that they filmed this under. What emerges is a film that's filled with the joy of stupidity in the best of ways. It's a difficult film to review from an objective point of view. You either get it or you don't. And I get it. I love this stuff and there's nothing funnier than seeing someone do something completely ill-advised and failing. It makes me nearly pass out with joy, as does the obvious camraderie of the Jackass crew who truly seem to love one another. This is a movie that starts as a kaiju film with Chris Pontius' penis painted to look like a monster and ending with a snapping turtle biting him right in the cock head. Most films would end there. This is where the madness gets started. They've been doing this for two decades. I have no longer how much longer they can keep it up. But I'm here for whatever comes next. You can get Jackass Forever on digital and blu ray, with the disc edition coming with forty minutes of new stunts that did not appear in the theatrical film: Tarantula Bite Face Your Rear Dark Shark & The Bear Fire In The Hole Broke Zach Mountain Virtual Reality Plug And Arrow The Breakaway Soccer Ball Surprise Poopies Only Wipes Twice Fire Extinguisher Wee Man Throws Zach Under The Bus Toilet Geyser Telephone Pole (Susan) Telephone Pole (Millie) Telephone Pole (A.D.)
    women are enjoyable and steve-o is hot