Jawan

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Typical maybe, but entertaining on all levels.
    Watched the first 7 minutes and I clicked it away. Trash, overdone, wannabe avengers movie. Stop with this stupid way of movie making and make a movie that is more realistic.
    Absolutely trash too.much matrix effect. Who makes movies as flop as this n give the actor best actor lol. I've seen better movies then this. So predictable so clique n srk should just retire. U acting of ur Era has ended step back let other amazing actor take that place. U don't even deserve a actor award not even supporting role. U deserve a wheel chair out of Bollywood. Waste of time
    It's Is Very Good Movie. BGM, Story Telling, Active By Main lead & Supportive role & Speciality Cinematography Is outstanding. The Message for society is good. The Chemestry between Hero & Heroine It's Not impactful. Overall A Must Watch Move & I Like This Movie.
    Dialogue could be better but everything else is top notch.
    too much violence, too confusing, was glad when it was over
    One of the greatest movie of 2023 & Mr. Shah Rukh Khan. Entertaining & well directed.
    One of SRK's best movie.
    Jawan is an action-packed Hindi thriller film directed by Atlee, featuring Shah Rukh Khan in a double role. The movie revolves around the story of a prison warden who enlists the help of inmates to uncover corruption and injustice prevalent in society, all while seeking personal vengeance. The film boasts fantastic action sequences, exemplary performances, and a captivating narrative that make it a must-watch for all movie enthusiasts.
    First of all, talking about the songs, its good and that BGM is also good. Anriudh has done a great job as always. Talking about SRK he done a great job in this film after watching Pathan earlier I lowered my expectations from this film but jawan didn't disappoint me it was up to my mark. And how can I forget Naynthara, she was also very good in the film. Her fight scene with hand was good in scene. But the story behind there relation between these two was not that much satisfying. All other actors also done a good job. But talking about Deepika she is the lucky charm for SRK film literally. Interval was mind blowing but ending didn't give me that woo... which interval gave me... Sometime I feel like it's just over but it's just one or two scenes. And the jail they showed in one song was over glorified and didn't match he vibe. I didn't like that. Director Atlee tried to give hidden msg through this film. SO, whether you should watch it or not? The answer is yes you should give it a try as it is good movie. You can watch it with your family.