Jeepers Creepers Reborn

The original was better
    I have never seen such a terrible Movie in all my time. This movie has officially killed the franchise. I thought 3 was bad. This had people laughing in the theatre when clearly it wasn't a moment for laughter. This movie looked like what fans make on YouTube. College kids. This should NEVER have been approved for theatre or even streamable. The amount of green screen this movie has, I can't even begin to show you. The kills was abysmal. The creeper looked absolutely bizarre. The plot of the movie was so confusing, nothing made ANY sense, nothing was explained. Just everything, oh my God I can't begin to tell you how bad this movie was. The actors and producers should feel utterly embarrassed of themselves. Nothing scary, and I mean NOTHING. I felt embarrassed sat in the theatre watching this. Genuinely. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. This movie makes 3 look like a masterpiece
    This is the worst movie I have ever seen. Awfully written characters, a plot that makes no sense and actors competing to win the worst acting award.
    I literally didn’t pay to see this movie and I still walked out on it. It’s literally not good enough to watch for free. I feel like the screenwriter for this 1) is an AI, 2) has never interacted with humans before, or 3) was held hostage to write this script. Nothing else explains how horrible the writing is in this. A 15 minute adult video has more accomplished writing, acting, and directing.
    amazing movie i want to watch it again
    Congratulations to the makers of this movie for destroying a franchise! This was without doubt one of the most lame, abysmal and thoroughly atrocious movies I have had the misfortune to witness. Wooden acting, terrible dialogue and a badly orchestrated plot combine to make this movie incredibly painful to watch. In fact it was so bad, two couples walked out of the cinema where I was watching, way before the movie ended. Something I have not seen in a very long time. Unless you are a masochist, I would advise to avoid at all costs.
    Absolutely crap. One of the worst horror reboot I have ever seen. Jeepers creepers is meant to be scary and the creeper himself is meant to be Creepy. This movie was neither, it was so bad it was laughable. If you love the other Jeepers creepers movies then don't waste your time with this, you will be very disappointed.
    Really enjoyed it doesn't deserve all the hate it was filmed in a pandemic after all
    Worst movie ever, not scary, no jump scares, worst casting choicing & you could tell they use CGI because it honestly looked fake, we're they given a small budget for this film... Diabolical, the first two were the best ones should of just kept it at 2 movies. If Victor Salva had directed the new Jeepers Creepers then you know it would of been a good movie, he was the one who made the Jeepers Creepers franchise what it is, the storyline was somewhat scary, he chose the right people for casting & it worked, but instead they changed director's for this movie & he just ruined this one, completely tarnished what is Jeepers Creepers
    Absolutely incredible. Walked in expecting to watch a standard horror film, walked out laughing my ass off at how abysmal it was. The dialogue between the characters was so awkward because it was so obvious the actors didn't know how to act. There is no shot this film was on a 70$ Million budget, I can guarantee the director pocketed the 69 mil and told the crew to do whatever. If you're looking for a wacky film to watch with friends to laugh your ass off, this will be the best film of the year for you.