Jexi

Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A genuine one star movie. It would be zero but you'll probably laugh at least once. And you'll be ashamed you did. The premise is utterly asinine. This phone has AI logic on par with Cyberdyne. Phil is too dumb to exist in society. Everyone around him is too rude to not be beaten up every single day of their lives. The depiction of San Francisco and its inhabitants make it look like every citizen is a self absorbed trend loving d-bag. Apparently the english language has been replaced with a salad of vulgarities. It's as though the director had a list of their own to check off. Every cliche, every terrible decision, stereotype, and low brow humor you can stuff into a movie about common place stupidity and general obsession. This movie straight up sucks. Waste not a second of your time on it.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I only made through about 30 min of this movie and had to shut off. Good thing I only streamed it for free. One of the most annoying movies I've ever seen😩
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Way better than advertised. Interesting concept with a weak plot line, but still good for an easy laugh.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It is a cute romantic comedy. There are some really corny moments. Overall I liked it and I am glad I saw it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A relatively hilarious take on modern life and technology, without being too serious.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Fun rom-com. Not going to win any Oscar's but way better then RT's 11%. Definitely worth the rental fee.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It took every "joke" too far which took a great concert and made it unbearable. Such a shame that no one stopped them during dailies and said "this is when the joke stops" "lets movie on". I'd love to see recut version. Dialed down to a better form this could have been a classic. Instead it tries to hard and misses too often.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It's clever and at times funny but it runs out of laughs too quickly and the rest is just stupid.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The movie was funny and hits you with the frat boy comedy that you have come to expect from Adam Devine's movies. I live by one rule, if the critics hated something chances are the people will love it. This is a great example. Well worth your time.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Yes, but why watch a guy f**k his phone for over an hour?