John Wick: Chapter 3 -- Parabellum

Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    faceless henchmen taken to a new level by actually covering the faces of all the henchmen. I was rolling my eyes and waiting for the increasingly drawn out fight scenes. Guns go boom. Someones head was blown off by a shotgun. John wick 3 has as much to offer as The Matrix 3.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Even better than the previous two. Fun, stylish, absolutely breathtaking fight choreography and some fresher twists. This might be one of the best shot action films of the last decade, and the set pieces are truly mesmerizing.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Who doesn't love Boban!! Another great addition to the John Wick saga. They spiced things up with different ways of killing in addition to adding great plot twists. Halle Berry made an amazing tag team partner with Keanu.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Fürchterlicher, gewaltverherrlichender Stuss. Aber muss wohl irgendwie so ein zeitgemäßes Ding sein. Ein Film praktisch ohne Höhepunkt. Dafür hat aber jedes gezogene Messer oder Schwert seinen eigenen, weltfremden Sound bekommen. Hat ein paar gute Ansätze und auch eine gute Besetzung, aber um ihn ein zweites Mal zu schauen, müsste man mir Geld geben. Hab die iTunes Version geschaut. War bild- und tontechnisch einwandfrei. Leider kein 4K
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This film is good. I love the excellent world building, Halle Berry, the respect that some of Wick's villains treat him with, the fact that Wick kills a man with a book, and then later with a horse, wow. But that ending. I've waited so long for this film. They've been talking about how it'll wrap it all up, only for the fucking bullshit sequel bait set up that they pull. God damn it, movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    me gusto por las escenas de acción y la película tiene un gran motivo, que john viví por recordar a su esposa y siempre sobrevive a todo se le ponga en gente y hay veces que me aburre pero espero algunos minutos y me sorprenden
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Two words. John.Wick. Two more words. Kicks ass. This is a story about....ah, who cares. John Wick kicks ass, and lots of it in some of the best choreographed original action you will ever see. You like your movies fun, action packed and violent? John Wick’s your guy.
    It was really good packed with good action
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    So common theme with these movies is that the story is somewhat dumb but the action makes up for it.
    Was so good, Made me regret never seeing the John Wick movies before!