John Wick: Chapter 3 -- Parabellum

John Wick 3 is one of my favorite action movies of all time. I also think that it's better than John Wick 1 and 2
    So what can I say about this film, it was literally one of the best actions films I've seen in a while. I really don't watch many action films as of not really into them as much. But I have watched Wrath of God, Ambulance, and the Taken films and this certainly was one high on my list. I loved the beginning as he's getting ready to fight for his life and then going into the action, it was just amazing. I loved where the film brought us, in NY, Romania, and Egypt. I would say at times it did feel like it was all over the place but didn't take away from the action. Hailey Berry was just amazing. She killed it in her role. I really loved everything about this film, including the ending. Honestly don't think John Wick: Chapter 4 can top this. I give this film a 9.2 out of 10.
    John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum picks up right where the sequel left off, with Wick being excommunicated from the assassin underworld. The bounty is set at $14 million and Wick has an hour to escape the city before his former associates come to collect. While the plot might not be as strong as the sequel, it continues the same story points seamlessly. This film feels more like a continuation of larger narrative spanning across franchise, rather than separate semi-connected story like the first two. This film is bigger than the last, with vast and diverse landscapes for Wick to create havoc in. The lore of world is expanded showing us more of the assassin leadership and how the chain of command works. All of the new additional characters worked well and were integrated into the story perfectly. The action is picked up a notch, creating some of the craziest sequences I have ever seen on the screen. The fight inside of the knife shop was insane, it left me with my mouth literally dropping to the floor. It is one of my favorite action sequences in any film. One thing I particularly liked is the sense of desperation and isolation that surrounds our main character. We see John Wick tested to the extremes, pushing the boundaries resulting in creative stunts and tactics to fight off multiple assassins at a time. It was really fantastic. The cinematography was incredible here as well. This film shows that with good choreography and a wide shot, you can create gripping scenes that do not require fifteen different jump cuts. The motorcycle chase has got to be one of the most breathtaking and seamless action sequences I have ever seen. The acting quality sees a significant increase in quality when compared to the first two entries. Keanu Reeves is still Keanu Reeves, delivering a fairly cheesy and awkward performance, but that is what you come to expect and cherish about this franchise. The addition of Halle Berry and Asia Dillon were fantastic as the both added some serious dramatic acting beats that raised the quality of the film immensely. Berry and Wick had some great chemistry together. Overall, this film is excellent and if each entry can build upon the last like history has shown, the sky is the limit for this franchise. Score: 87% Verdict: Excellent
    Not the best of the John Wicks, but still very good with good silly action scenes.
    After watching the 3rd movie in the John Wick trilogy, I can easily say that this is my favorite trilogy. I love all 3 of these movies and John's adventure in this movie just makes it better. We see how golden his combat skills are in this movie and how he is incredible skilled with a weapon in his hand. This trilogy truly shows that these companies can do better with movies. I can't wait for the 4th one.
    Not everyday you get a 40 minute fight scene to end a movie. Watched 01-26-23.
    this movie is really good because there's always gonna be a new chapter
    アクション演出展覧会。2より増したSF度、プロレス度。
    I love this franchise, but some of the fight sequences in this one went on for way too long.
    Halle Berry's character was so badly written. Good movie, but she totally distracted from an otherwise good project.