John Wick: Chapter 3 -- Parabellum

É um filme até que bom, não superou minhas expectativas.
    pretty excited for part4. is the Matrix coming out soon?
    INCREDIBLE!!! I RECOMMEND TO YOU...
    I have a great deal of respect for how much Halle Berry gets into her character. Controlling those dogs as she does for me was the cherry on top.
    Third time I'll be saying this, but the John Wick franchise does action right. While Chapter 3 is scored slightly lower than the first (88) and the second (89), is still is enjoyable to the final scene — a final scene that somehow blends into a logical 4th installment. As if we hadn't seen every way to kill someone in the first two movies, we open with John (Keanu Reeves) in a museum lined with weapons from different cultures — basically an assassin's playground — as he officially becomes a marked-man in an NYC where everyone seemingly is a killer. He's killed a couple with a pencil, so it's only natural that his first kill here is with a book. Naturally, John flees the city on horseback, seeking refuge with the Russian Mafia whom he hopes will spirit him to greener pastures. (Here, we learn John is Belarusian, although I could've sworn he was Albanian?) Typical of sequels, we get a more expansive view of this world, this time heading to Casablanca and the Sahara Desert. One of my favorite parts of these movies is how different "Continentals" dot the map, the Moroccan one possessing its own Maghrebi flair. However, the big Casablanca fight scene felt a little too dragged out and was one of the few times I was bored — I also found myself yelling at my TV, "STOP HURTING DOGS!" There's an interesting Bedouin-yakuza moment, which did give the impression that this was a side quest, but also provided insight into how the assassin network hierarchy operates. John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum is great fun and is an excellent addition to a franchise that shows no signs of slowing down.
    This is a crazy ride where action drives the thin story. A story akin to Matrix in the sense that we are in an alternate universe and the good bad guys fight against the high-falutin bad guys with a bunch of insane rules.
    Best action movie till date. If you hand to hand action and well choreographed Gun fights you will love this movie. Good story. I like what they did with the movie. Background score made the movie perfect.
    kinda expected the betrayal and the ending is kinda of cliffhanger and making me look forward for the next one hotel manager(black guy still mvp) PS: Pog DOG!!!
    Another no nonsense chapter in the John Wick trilogy. Picking up right where Chapter 2 left off and never letting it's foot off the gas. I was never a huge Keanu Reeves fan before this trilogy but this has definitely made me appreciate him more. Overall, a very solid action film, even if I did feel a little fatigue by the end of it from all of the action. I would definitely be down for another chapter if Lionsgate, Keanu and director Chad Stahelski were down.
    Really dull plot with overdose of brainless shooting. Worst movie I have seen for ages.