John Wick: Chapter 3 -- Parabellum

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I am returning to this movie again and again. There is something magnetic in Keanu's series. I would welcome a bit more innovation, but overall it's great movie.
    John Wick 3 sets Hollywood top action films.I am Big fan of Keenu Reeves , he performed very well in the role of assassins. this is Best Part in the trilogy
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Not the best John Wick film. I absolutely loved the museum scene, but then the story started to stray and lost my interest. I might just have John Wick fatigue, though, because I totally enjoyed the first two flicks. Recommend with alcohol, popcorn, and--if you've got some-- friends.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    John Wick stays exactly the same after all those years, it still stinks
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Fights were just over-choreographed. It was noticeable. Didn't feel authentic. However, it kept me entertained
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Just four little words: Guns, lots of guns!!!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Quite Violent! But high on action choreography. Keanu Reeves again has high stakes and punches, kicks, fights with a gun his way out of it! Must watch for Action lovers
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    felt like it made too many leaps forward with too many major developments. This did have the thinnest plot of the three but the superior action and set design. 3 1/2 of 5
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    All action no story, a lot of wasted talent in this snooze fest. 🙄
    How is this franchise still hauling ass uphill with the same formula?? Three films in, John Wick keeps getting better and more exciting. The world he lives in is endlessly fascinating, expanding upon the Continental and this sort of alternate dimension of assassins who are simultaneously charismatic and fully expendable, we know exactly what to expect: Keanu Reeves is going to plow through at least a hundred of them like a walking meat grinder, bullets and knives and axes will fly in the most operatic fashion against stunning backdrops while sustaining terrible injuries to his person but manages to blend in with a bloodstained smartly tailored suit, often carrying a gun in full view of the public, stopping only to shoot or stab the nameless bad guys pursuing him in hordes without accidentally harming innocent bystanders or drawing the attention of law enforcement. And it is completely awesome to watch.