John Wick: Chapter 3 -- Parabellum

Way too much action in the second half that by the final few fight scenes I was too tired to care. They never dipped in quality though and when I was still there for the action I was loving how crazy the choreography was getting. Ending rocked too. Great movie, I just wish the third act was a bit shorter.
    Best of Movies/TV Series Collection
    Ninja Assasions, a desert journey, awsome side hero team up(with lots more dogs). This is a classic 10s action flick
    Filled with more demand and action thriller. John Wick 3 expands on its story and doesn't fail to achieve massive success.
    Brilliant once again haven't failed to be impressed roll on John wick 4
    This film is very violent, including bloody violence and shoot-outs. It features loads of choreographed battles/fights, a la Jackie Chan and a lot of artificial light. Its got to be one of a few films featuring a battle between shelves in a New York library(!). I'm not sure if there was much of a plot present or not, it all seemed to happen so quick!. Its relatively CGI heavy and perhaps, if your like me, somewhat unnervingly disorientating but it is certainly not boring, that's for sure!. Of course, it goes to say that being a John Wick film, there are a few dogs present. There's a scene featuring violence toward a dog which might upset some and it may be hard to figure out quite what's going on but otherwise its a fairly immersive and certainly a distracting watch that's worth seeing, yes.
    John Wick is awesome... I can't wait for #4. The world building in this universe is quite amazing.
    The greatest "shoot-em-up" films ever made! The choreography and fight scenes have greatly surpassed everything that has come before it. The phenomenal directing provided an excellent film that will stand the test of time.
    Far worse than John Wick, far better than John Wick: Chapter 2.
    3 years ago-Endlessly violent but done in such a sharp way that it might as well be art. Another knock out home run for a nearly perfect franchise.