John Wick: Chapter 4
audience Reviews, 93% Audience Score
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsJust too long,m the fight scenes are getting stupid long. Give me more of the story and a little less of the crazy ridiculous fight scenes. Looked more like Neo dodging bullets in the Matrix. Not that most of it is believable but come on!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsNivel de acción y adrenalina nunca decepciona.toda una película de acción.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsA franquia mais frenética da atualidade, muita ação é cenas de luta bem coreografada, personagens muito bons incrível, vejo John wick como o melhor super herói de hoje, Babá Yaga brabo de mais
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsSome scenes went a bit too long, and reality goes out the window more and more each movie, but still awesome to watch.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsBinged the first four before seeing this. Wish it ended differently but was still great.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsGood action as you would expect!
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsI hope this wraps things up for the franchise. Everything I loved about the first film has been repeated, overdone, and beaten into the ground by each sequel. The fight choreography, filming, and editing which seemed so tight in the initial film has grown incredibly sloppy and almost laughable in the latest entry. You can easily see punches/kick/attacks being pulled. Many fights are ridiculously badly shot and executed. Then (as some have mentioned), the writers apparently decided to just copy Donnie Yen and his character from Rogue One into Wick 4 as a blind assassin. Many of his fight scenes are cringe level bad. There are also way too many odd inconsistencies throughout the film. Like crowds, who always seem to just ignore the violent mayhem that erupts in their midst, oddly deciding to panic and run away from a brutal fight that's been going on for 10 minutes right in front of them. The film seems like everyone one involved got complacent and lazy for this entry. Nothing really new happens and while full of action, it all seems surprisingly ho-hum.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsUsually love anything from K. This one disappointed. :(
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAnother fantastic addition to the series!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 stars💯percent Great movie