John Wick: Chapter 4

I was bored way before the half-time of this film, and I think it's weird that you people like this one more than the first three.
    Exaggerating fights with no emotional connect was so exhausting.
    Sorry but I thought it was cartoonish .
    Action sequences are a little too long, but otherwise it was good
    Beauty and excellence on a pallet of kills, more characters and character depth, easily the biggest and made of the 4. The novelty is gone but Wick 4 stands on its own. Heavy, though, and long, so likely the least rewatchable, but left me wanting for a 5th.
    Stunning movie, great visuals, fight scenes, and super action packed!
    Loved these films. The acting is brilliant. The stunts are incredible. There were a few minor things that weren’t very believable but overall a fantastic film.
    The fourth John Wick feature is loaded with action, maybe too much. At nearly three hours, it could have used a serious edit. There are some incredible moments including a scene using stairs which make this innovative. The new supporting characters add intrigue and several were more interesting than Wick is at this point. There is a twist at the end that makes this very alluring to fans of the franchise, but at this point Wick has just about run its course. Final Score: 6.8/10
    Magnificent Adreanline packed violence! Keanu did an wonderful acting as John Wick. It's violence is dazzlingy epic. I mean it is long... Who cares?! It is forever the best action films I'd ever seen! What a day!
    good movie. doesn't take itself too seriously.