Jungle Cruise

An absolute true to the core family adventure. Wonderful chemistry between Johnson and Blunt.
    I thoroughly enjoyed this film! Funny, exciting and kept me entertained all the way through... A family film for all ages, even me and I am 68!
    Frankly, this is just an awful movie. Mediocre CGI...bland performance by the usually likable Rock - which they decided to load up with the lamest of "dad" jokes and such...idiotic plot...and Emily was about as lame as a female Lara Croft/Indy as could possibly be...and there was practically zero "chemistry" between the two. Don't get me started on the idiotic "German Pince" pursuing them and the treasure with a WW I U-Boat. And roughly an hour in, I was eagerly hoping it would end sound...but instead there was nearly an hour remaining! This movie deserved to flop badly...and it appears to done so. Which is good because there should never be any consideration to making a sequel!
    Only movie where the “Rock” was tolerable, and Emily blunt was amazing as always. Had no hope for this and actually didn’t mind it. Worth a watch, buying it on iTunes?eh unless you have kids, but a good one time movie.
    I really liked all the Action, adventure, Humor, & magic!
    We really enjoyed the movie
    It's a really enjoyable film. Some story maybe came out of no where but still enjoy it.
    Loved this so much! Didn’t know what to expect but it was a cross between jumanji ans pirates to me. Highly recommend it!
    - fun story line - hilariously awful puns - good characters - a bit too gross in terms of the undead - did not appreciate the heavyhanded oblique references to the male characters homosexual tendancies. As if those discussions were had in the 1910s
    I really enjoyed the movie. I'm not normally into these type of movies. But this one was fun and lighthearted. still had a decent story and decent acting, some cheesy dialog but it works in this movie.