Jurassic World Dominion

Was pretty good, with there was more dinosaur action though.
    One of the laziest film in recent times! Seems like the writers and directors doesn't have any idea of what to do! This one is more like an investigation film than a dinosaur film! The dinosaurs are mere objects. It seems like the human are more stronger and smarter while the other creatures are dump and weak! They characters literally treated them like a kitten! Absolutely shocked with the way they written a dinosaur based investigation thriller film, that's what I think this movie is! A tedious watch which doesn't offer anything but try to be everything! Skip it!
    I thought this movie could have been good but with all the investigating that happens it feels more like a spy movie then a jurassic park movie.
    We unfortunately watched the Extended Director's Cut, so we had an extra hour of wooden dialogue, unlikely but predictable plotting, and just plain boring stuff.
    why oh why... just stop,please.
    No amount of ham-fisted nostalgia was saving this overcomplicated, soulless plot.
    The tldr; Don't bother I have seen a lot of movies in my time. I grew up on The Little Rascals, W.C. Fields, the Marx Brothers, Buster Keaton and more. The classics, science fiction, comedy, horror, and more over the years. The list would be a long one. Some I have seen over and over and the enjoyment has not diminished. I cannot say that about this movie. I would rate Jurassic World Dominion as one of the four worst movies I have watched (or ever tried to). Ishtar and Three Amigos are the leaders. I was on an 12+ hour flight from Great Britain to the West Coast of the USA with two stop-overs, and Ishtar was the inflight movie. In about three or four minutes I took off my headphones because the rumble of the engines was more enjoyable than that movie. If those two movies were tied for first, this would have come in a close second. If the dinos would not have been done quite so well, this was a made-for-TV movie, and that is being kind. My wife loves dinosaurs and we have seen all the Jurrasic movies and we both read all the Michael Crichton books from whence they came as well as many other books of his. The first few movies were at least fun with good character investment and plot flow. Had it not been for my wife's love of dinosaurs we would never have finished viewing this movie. From the time the teenage daughter rode out on her bicycle to see the dinos I rooted for the beasts to be victorious and the writers to spend the rest of their working years in the fast food industry. I was a disjointed mess which copied so many incidents from previous films of the series that it was laughable. There were enough holes in the plot that the film could be used to make a Kardashian dress. I have seen better plot flow sitting on the toilet with the stomach flu. More then once I called out, "How did they get there?!" Flaming grasshoppers (locusts?) flying around and starting wildland fires for miles? The entire earth littered with walking and flying dinos and there were still people alive? Dinosaurs living in arctic regions? Beyond the cold, what were the herbivores eating? The dinosaurs should have won big, because the audience lost even bigger. And yes, even my wife hated what they did to this story. I am sad because I had to give this movie a half star to add this review.
    I really enjoyed this movie, everything ties together really nice and the ending was so good. Definitely go watch Jurassic World Dominion you won't be disappointed.
    Not a perfect movie or some unique masterpiece by any means, but way better than people made it out to be and an absolute joy to watch old and the new cast work together in this awesome sci-fi adventure, go watch it! PS, I did watch the extended edition on 4K UHD.
    Worst writing I've ever seen for a major studio movie. Awful first draft stuff.