Kandahar

It was entertaining
    Average/generic plot but the acting was excellent and keeps you locked in. The night helicopter scene was pretty intense too. If you watch this movie make sure you watch with a good sound system and a subwoofer.
    Triple cheesy, some good action, ok acting, too slow though, could have been 20-30 mins shorter.
    Aside from the COMPLETELY ASININE helicopter vs. truck scene, this movie is pretty cool.
    If Guantanamo runs out of torture methods they can just run this film for inmates.
    An American hero who kills all Muslims (cause all of them are evil terrorists). Just one question: The muslims that CIA trained in Afghanistan to killing Russians, were also satanic terrorists? HAIL 9/11!!!!!!!
    its just overall ok i saw it on hulu. good actions scenes just too much talking. plane and 300 are better gerard butler films or olympus has fallen worth a watch for setting and action scenes good ending.
    I watched the first 15 minutes of pure boredom and nonsense that wasn't even interesting or intense I will not finish this movie and I encourage you to pass on it basically Gerard Butler makes nothing but garbage I can't even think of anything good he's ever done
    Putting aside how some critics are not capable of just enjoying a movie, and are simply impossible to please ever, this is still a worthy watch. The cinematography is bang on excellent and the story is interesting. With Liam Neeson always doing the very same thing the past 5 or 6 years now, leave it to Gerard Butler and Jason Statham to be our action heroes of today when we really need action heroes. So I do appreciate Butler in this movie and for most of his efforts lately when some critics rip into him. I give this movie a solid 6.5 of 10 and with a nice feeling ending.
    Filme: Missão de Sobrevivência Assistido: 11-11-23 Elenco: @gerardbutler @travisfimmel @alifazal9 @iamelnaaz @tomrhysharries @navidnegahban Modelo: #ação #guerra Duração: 2h Ano: 2023 Minha opinião: Butler é um espião que esta no Afeganistão. Executando operações que lhe são mandado. Porem seu disfarce é descoberto e passa a ser perseguido pelos exercito e agentes afegãos. Mas se isso não bastasse existem outros que tambémo querem morto. Neste cenário ele tem ajuda de um interprete, Mohamed. E a aventura vai se passando. Entre muitas explosões. Ao estilo dos filmes de Butler com cheio de ação. Esta com boa forma com seus 54 anos. Roteiro e enredo razoável. Vale apena assistir? Para aquele que é fã de Butler. Nota: 5