Kill

We had already watched everything else at the theater so decided to see this. It is a subtitled movie and having to read and keep up with the action was a little much at times. But overall it was a decent movie.
    'Kill' could not make me any more happier as an action movie fan. What goes from a tender romance to a bloody, investing revenge story, Kill is such a gory great time at the movies. The cinematography and set ups for some of the action sequences are done in such a clever way, while the deeper themes are constantly making the gears in your brain go to work. The music keeps your ears moving and switches between different sounds in the best ways possible, while the gore and blood provide some much needed grit to go with this heavy revenge quest. Strong performances by Lakshya and Raghav Juyal make you eager to see how the protagonist and antagonist eventually come to a clash. 'Kill' has everything in its repertoire to not only be the best action film of the year, but one of the best films of the year period!
    What a blast. I didn't think I want to see the film due to the gore and violence. Comparison were made with John Wicks films. Besides, I assumed Asian films follow tried and tested formulas. I went to see it because there is something appealing about action movies set on trains. I have enjoyed every minute of it. It's a fight movie but with character. Usually the bad guys is one dimensional but director Nikhil Bhat adds depths to them through family relationships. He created good people but do bad things. The fight scenes were engaging and who wins can go into either direction, unlike John Wick where he bulldozed everyone. Use of parts of the train like bunkers and curtains cleverly done. Amazing art direction which adds to the sleekness of the film. Who knows one can film a fight scene in a toilet, no less 3 fighters in a confined space. I also like the fact that the fight-scenes were unpredictable, unlike Holywood where it's no brainer who will win. Lastly, Lakshya. What a dish. What a casting. He's going to be a big star isn't he? Other than the OTT grimacing, his brooding looks sends one wild. He does not look fresh-face at all. He commands, with every scene he's in. Would have given the film 5 stars but I felt some gore are a bit pro-longed, which made them excruciating to watch. Grateful to have went out to see it. I am a fan.
    Not clever, not suspenseful, not well-written. Just a gorefest where all the stakes are removed from the table as we go, while bloody deaths are fetishized in really disgusting ways. I write this as someone who loves the John Wick films, watches "Die Hard" every Xmas, and so forth. I was hoping for something tense, clever, and exciting, but this is just a bloody mess of a movie, and only the second movie I've ever walked out of. Terrible.
    Overrated gorefest. Stab after stab after stab. Cartoonish villains who aren't self-aware. Just a plain generic carnage movie. I fail to see what the hype was all about. Around 3/4th of the way into the movie, I was getting impatient thinking "How much longer is this gonna go on?", because that's how much it dragged. We're being shown how every member of the antagonist gang being slaughtered, like it matters. None of the characters have been etched out properly; just a generic soldier hero, his generic unicorn anime-eyed girlfriend and a sidekick with a Supermario moustache whom we know is gonna die as soon as he is introduced. Bad. Just plain bad. If you wanna watch a violent movie, I'd recommend Raid 2 instead.
    Kill is a Big NON-SENSE, Stupid movie
    Lakshya is an excellent actor in this violent, action movie. He performs the action sequences well. One felt like cheering him on even though action scenes were gory and sometimes relentless. He was avenging a death, and therefore, audience supported him even though it was beyond gruesome sometimes. His soldier friend in the movie also performed well.
    GORE GALORE. If you like John Wick type of movies, you’ll probably like this one. If violence in movies makes you uneasy, do not watch.
    Interesting movie, I rated it in 5 stars.
    One of the best action movie I've ever seen in indian cinema... Everything is good... If you love to watch brutal and gore then this is a birthday gift for you...