King Richard

Well acted with some great messages to tell, "King Richard" sees its cast at its peak, breathing life into its characters while also telling a compelling and moving story. A definite must-see.
    A Transcendent, emotional sports biopic, that's amazingly performed by the whole cast. Really though Smith dazzles with a knockout depiction of Williams. His award was well deserved.
    A feelgood drama with a story worth telling.
    King Richard is a heartfelt biopic that shows the rise of the triumphant Williams sisters, and the film is triumphant on all fronts. I thought it did a great job showing the trials and tribulations of reaching the top of any sport, while also showing the side of a father wanting to protect his black children in a white man's world. It struck a really nice balance that felt genuine. Will Smith is excellent in this role, one of his best in years. I can see why he was slam dunk to earn best actor at the Golden Globes. The rest of the cast did excellent as well, I was really impressed with the two girls and Jon Bernthal. Bernthal has such a diverse range for acting, he severely underrated in Hollywood. This film was a joy to watch, and I highly recommend. Score: 90% Verdict: Excellent
    Outstanding Will Smith's performance along with great story on the William's sisters
    3 star movie award winning not in my book. A movie like Green Book destroys this story. I was honestly looking for the end every 5 mins. Too much talking not enough tennis.
    Very long and repetitive. Some inaccuracies are raised about the final match where Williams opponent went off for an eight minute toilet break making her look devious. All in all an interesting film but should have focused more on the girls careers rather than their fathers role in their upbringing.
    Great stuff, but hard to watch after Will Smith’s actions.
    Este tipo de historias inspiradoras siempre le quedan bien a Will "Cachetada" Smith. Oscar bien merecido por un papel que se siente natural en el o mas bien, muy ensayado.
    Yeah, this is better than CATS.