Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

An ape from Eagle clan a few generations after Caesar dies get attacked by another bigger clan and a human appears who can speak ( all the others are running around in cavemen attire with some Zebras) There is a cult to Caesar and another cult to Caesar but they are different - one is bad but not sure how that happened. The talking human is talking in a real American accent and ‘knows stuff’ whilst apes are still struggling to string a sentence together …. There is a twist at the end that wasn’t worth it.
    Its ok Maybe a bit to long and slow at times. I felt this was the time to introduce the astronauts lost in space and tie it into the original. You could of played alot with that and still carried on with this Mediocre plot aswell. at the end it just shows what many would kinda expect people are alive in underground bunkers. I mean really there is no reason you can't use some of the plots from the original first 3 planet of the apes films
    Complete waste of time. What was the point of making this movie? I can't believe this was green lit. The story is some apes good, some apes bad, the end. 0 plot. 80% critic rating? Lol. What a joke. Watch godzilla-0 if you want a fantastic action movie.
    Turned out to better than what I thought, great film!
    Oh... my gosh... I... Can't stand... the... broken... speech patterns. Can... we please... speak in ...a... normal rhythm...? The baby... apes ...do. Why... can't... the adu....lts? FFS.
    While it’s not as strong overall as the movies before it, Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes remains an engaging and exciting watch
    Best instalment in series, both old and new, really enjoyed it, a well balanced movie for 2024.
    This is by far the best of the current iteration of the Planet of the Apes! The story is interesting and the acting was great! I truly enjoyed this movie, and was happy I saw it in the theater.
    absolutely outstanding 100%
    I have no emotional connection with any of the characters. I’m unsure of the purpose of the plot. The CGI of apes is very realistic; but who am I suppose to emphasize with? The human betrays the apes that help her. I’m not sure I care if they all die, since we don’t know if she’s the last human alive. I felt nothing, unlike the previous movies when Cesar was alive where I lived through his eyes.