Knives Out

This was one of the most entertaining, fun movies I’ve seen in a long time! It’s a MUST SEE for everyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The movie tries to act smart but for me it ruined it self, making the story seem mediocre. Everyone is great in this movie, Daniel Craig is some what over the top with his southern accent that you will get use to. Christopher Plummer is also great and has great chemistry with Ana De Armas who is actually really good and i really liked her character. The other characters i didn't really like and just couldn't invest in them. The sound track and cinematography is so well done, i couldn't get enough of both. The real downfall of this movie is just the story. They reveal a piece of information before the end of the first Act and it just made me disengaged from the movie. I see what director Rian Johnson was going for but it just made bored of the movie and i didn't really cared to see the ending of the film as it was sorta predictable. I see why everyone may like this movie but for me it left me disappointed. Although watching this movie a second time, you see clues and little Easter eggs that made it interesting to find. Overall Knives Out is just a decent movies that relies on everything but the story to make it good
    I wouldnt say this is the most sophisticated complicated movie of the year but it is sososo much fun. Ana de Armas is incredible and the set design is so immersive its like watching an incredible game of clue. I watched it because I had heard it was good from a friend and it did not by any means dissapoint!
    Lots of action and a well thought out plot. Both of us really enjoyed this wild ride! Good performances by several well known actors and actresses. Well done!
    So entertaining and amazing from beginning to end anything I could say would straight up spoil the entire movie, so Im just gonna keep it simple. The cast is great, acting is great, cinematography is great, plot is awesome. A fresh take on the whodunnit genre and is just a must-see. If you like mysteries, movies in general, or if you like smart movies, definitely watch this. Dont watch this movie if you dont want to have the best moviegoing experience imaginable. A very thought-provoking, smart masterpiece.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    good, but no action as the trailer would suggest.
    Great movie, interesting the way everything plays out.
    Loved this movie. It was smart, funny, and with many good actors.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The best whodunit since Clue, Knives Out is a great movie bolstered by a fantastic ensemble, superbproduction design, and an extremely sharp script. I would not be mad if Rian Johnson made more mysteries like this.
    I LOVE ONE MAN AND THAT'S CHRIS EVANS