Kung Fu Panda 4

This movie gives viewers a nostalgia of their childhood and it's really good. I'll give the villian 10/10, just one thing that the climax could had been better.
    Hit me Baby one more time!
    The series must be stopped. There is nothing in it anymore.
    The worst of the saga, many jokes that were not funny, destroyed all the beautiful work of the previous films. I definitely don't feel like going back to watch this, I was bored...
    One star because they didn't have the song from the original one or whatever also the giant himovies watermark at the start of t he movie really fucked up the whole experience for me and the boys.
    Let's stop opening doors to the spirit world. Especially in kids movies.
    Great in all aspects
    Definitely the worst Kung Fu Panda movie, however, I did like Zhen, her character development was good, I actually enjoyed it. Unfortunately, there are more negatives than there are positives. My big problem with this movie is the repetitiveness. It is so much like the second movie, which wasn't the greatest, so I'm not sure what they were going for here. The overall story is repetitive to a lot of other movies in itself. So, my overall viewing on the movie is ⚡56%
    I very much liked the experience and service.
    Is this movie made by director??????