Late Night with the Devil

I’m really glad I got to see this. It’s such a unique take in the horror genre, and really feels immersive as if you are part of the late night show audience watching it all unfold. They really tackle the idea of someone willing to do anything to make it to the top and watching it all burn right in front of them. It’s a huge positive that we’re seeing more original screenplays. I recommend this to anyone that loves uniqueness and something different. You won’t regret it!
    The movie was refreshing compared to all the horror movies of late. David Dastmalchian was great we need to see more of him
    "Late Night with the Devil" isn't your typical possession flick. This 2023 horror film takes a unique approach, presenting itself as a unearthed broadcast from a late-night talk show gone wrong in 1977. The found-footage format is both effective and stylish, placing viewers right in the flickering light of the television set as the host's desperate situation unfolds. The film excels in building atmosphere. The grainy, 70s aesthetic perfectly complements the unnerving tension that creeps in as the charismatic host, Gordon Jackman (David dos Santos), interviews a series of increasingly unsettling guests. The Cairnes brothers, the film's directors, cleverly use commercial breaks to offer glimpses behind the scenes, adding another layer of unease and hinting at the sinister forces at play. While some might find the slow burn leading up to the full-blown demonic possession a bit long, the suspense pays off. The practical effects used to depict the possession are a welcome change from overused CGI, creating a truly grotesque and terrifying transformation reminiscent of the Evil Dead. It's a masterclass in atmosphere, delivers genuine scares, and boasts a unique concept that reminded me off "In the Mouth of Madness" towards the end.
    This movie is crazy and MUST be seen at the cinema to the appreciate it fully. Awesome and unexpected.
    Very good horror movie that does a fantastic job at messing with your head and psyching you out instead of just doing cheap jump scares. Worth watching even for non-horror fans. Leaves you shocked and confused.
    Car accident was terrible
    I loved this movie. An interesting take of someone selling their soul to the devil.
    I was thoroughly entertained. I was raised in the 80’s however this movie took me back to the 70’s. The movie should already be considered a classic.
    Great movie! I like the way they decided to tell the story using a 70s late night talkshow. It made it interesting. Overall, it kept my interest and I recommend it. The lead actor was pretty great in this as well.
    It was a lovely evening with the enigmatic David Dastmalchian. Watch it if you're a fan of found footage or of Mr. Dastmalchian.