Lisa Frankenstein

Not bad and worth watching for sure
    Legit one of the best movies I have seen in a long, long time. Infinitely better than Barbie AND Oppenheimer combined. It was like if Heathers, Edward Scissorhands, & My Boyfriend’s Back had a baby. So freaking good. So different. So weird. So perfect. 5 million stars.
    This film is today's Edward Scissorhands. The visual 80s esthetic is beautiful and the story is brilliant. Lisa Frankenstein was too long though and the 3rd act dragged on for a while. This movie won't be for everyone, but a lot of people will like it.
    No amount of stitching can resurrect this corpse of this dire little movie with its dead script, dull acting, clunky visuals and lumbering plotline
    My favorite movie from the set and costumes to the actors performance this is a great and creative film.
    Wants to be a Tim Burton film so badly. However I was pleasantly surprised at this one. Love the atmosphere it had. It’s like May meets Edward Scissorhands meets Valley Girl. A great film for anyone that loves 80’s camp and goth comedy.
    I was pleasantly surprised by the comedic value of this movie, the creativity displayed by the storyline, and it's unique perspective on teen struggles. As a horror fan and a sucker for 16 candle type movies, Lisa Frankenstein hit the spot for me. This movie hasn't been given the recognition it deserves, and I bet it's going to grow in popularity over time.
    Now that’s what I call a love story
    I enjoy how the film doesn't shy away from what it is: quirky and a callback to the 80's. Despite that, nothing it did spiked my interest. The story was a little to simple, cliche, and predictable. Despite that, my wife loved this movie.
    I loved it. The soundtrack was filled with great songs, the humor was delightfully dark, and the story reminded me the movies I adored in the 90s.