Little

Sonic lord king king lord king and king lord evil lord lord king king lord king of king
    Is a Funny movie, I understand that not was for doing an oscar movie. but is enough for watching with the family
    The good thing about this movie is it's funny. The little girl owned the movie. The bad thing is that the message it was trying to send was completely lost. The supposed message was be yourself, and yet everybody changed in order to fit in and get ahead. The only people who didn't change were the bullies, and it made them look bad.
    Don't bother. The premise is often used and this telling of it really didn't add much to the trope. It was funny. Just barely good.
    I just finished watching this movie on Netflix. I absolutely love Marsai Martin, Regina Hall, Issa Rae and all of the cast members. It is funny, touching, and good for all ages. I think that we all need to take a look at ourselves and remember what is important. It is not all about making money but respecting those who have helped us make it and not being afraid of helping others grow; to respect each other regardless if we know each other or not. Working the last 3 years in California has shown me how and why this movie needed to be made. This seems to be the norm in California; all about money; however, some are right out of high school, still in, or just entered college. Their mentality is all about money even though they do not know a thing. They will buck up against and disrespect those with knowledge and work experience like it is nothing; disrespecting their elders who also have the propensity to learn it if they do not already know it! I hope to see this cast again very soon. Thank you!!
    'Little' starts off strong with amazing comedic timing, but by the middle of it you the script becomes uninspired and generic. There are definitely high points, but there are also many low points. It is something to watch if you are truly bored but don't expect anything amazing. It feels like an extended episode of generic television comedy.
    Generic paint by numbers don't be a mean person movie.
    Some nice moments, but the whole movie was disjointed. Some scenes were so laboured that it was boring. The whole thing was a mish-mash of themes and scenes and ideas which left me wondering what was it all about..... dunno
    Story is dumb and idiotic.
    It tried to be The Devil Wear Prada but ended up falling flat. The characters were not accurate representations of real people. The jokes if you could call them jokes were cringey and didn't make me laugh. Watch if bored