Love Lies Bleeding

I absolutely loved this movie. Great job!
    Fantastic movie with extremely powerful performances by all the actors and actresses. Loved it!
    'Love Lies Bleeding' is an unconventional thriller that pushes boundaries by being exceptionally tense, violent and bloody.
    Good movie but unrealistic
    I wish there's a zero star. Worst movie ever. I just can't believe how the taste of movies dropped to this low level !
    A heady blend of drama, love, action, gore and surreality, all peppered with hits of comedic notes throughout. This is assured filmmaking. Not a scene, not a line is wasted. People in the audience gasped audibly several times in this film, and all in a good (if sometimes queasy) way. The acting was spot on, the script was real and honest. This was the movie that Drive Away Dolls wanted to be.
    It was somewhat interesting, I liked the violent parts and Ed Harris' character but other than that I won't remember it. Just a time-passer..
    This movie is very good. Thriller, Gore, wonderful cinematography, a Dark place that feels like something is always going to happen (a terrible thing) The performances are amazing.Katy O'Brian is a revelation, every time she appears on screen is shocking. Kristen Stewart showing that she is an actress with a lot of potential improved a lot. Ed Harris epic villain, the guy is scary!I wish the movie was more long, I felt it was short and that ending a little weird...I want a sequel.
    Average at best, struggled to stay focused or awake during. What's with the focus on lesbian relationships? What was the point of the movie? Pseudo fantasy, angry lesbians, with elements of horror...I mean seriously!
    Love Lies Bleeding - 9/10. Neo noir thrillers are not as common as they used to be, and Love Lies Bleeding ends up being a very engaging and striking dark thriller about how love corrupts, and how the lies that arise within love or within the personal life of one self that corrupt the things around us, and how all of this leads to the bleeding of normalcy and innocence. In this case, love leads to lies, which leads to devastating moralistic bleeding. This is a well directed and acted film, which helps build credence to the dark nature of the story and proceedings. Stewart and Brien are great here, as their characters both dissolve into the convoluted mess that Stewart’s families criminal ties bring upon their love. Ed Harris as the Cryptkeeper like villain is creepy here. What makes this movie so effective is its commitment to the violence and darkness of the story. Its also an interesting look at the repercussions of roid rage as well. Only reason why I couldn’t give this a perfect score was because of the surrealistic ending, which I felt kinda was a little out of place in the film. Otherwise, a very solid thriller that will keep you engaged!