Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile

let me make this clear. first of all, this doesn't make any sense. second of all, lyle isn't a crocidile. he's an ALLIGATOR for gosh sake! CROCIDILES have POINTY, P-O-I-N-T-Y mouths, and ALLIGATORS have ROUNDED mouths! WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY GET THAT?! third of all, this film should've gotton 21% for rotton tomatoes, and 38% for the audience score. and finally, WHO EVEN CAME UP WITH THIS?! also that cat is supposed to be dead, not barfed out by a random plot twist.
    Sweet film. Grandchildren loved it.
    My 6 year old son loved it!
    Amazing movie for entire family. We loved the story of something that was possible only in fantasy, became so realistic in the movie!
    Me: To all that hate this movie I must admit... SUCK A LEMON LITTLE TERDS! This movie is actually better then you guys took credit for My Pikachu: Lyle Lyle Crocdile is a simplistic yet Very fantastic show stopper My Pachirisu: While the story can be pretty simplistic and even mean spirited at times its the exception that makes it still fantastic overall like the score is really memorable My Brionne ( Poppy ): The characters ( with the exception of Mr. Grumps ) are solid & very relatable especially with there respected voice actors like Constance Wu as Judy Primm, Javier Bardem as Hector and of course Shawn Mendes as Lyle especially how carry's the heart of the flim perfectly My Fennekin ( Fenn ): Some could say it's mostly for kids but this is actually worth watching once to at least you saw it you might even see that it's not that bad My Eevee ( Sofinea ): It may not be the best Masterpiece But its a masterpiece none the less My Pikachu: And who knows maybe when its not valid but it could be a sign that sony will get better really soon Me: And At least to me & my friends this will still lead to a light at the end the tunnel for what will be yet to come be for next year🐊 Story: 8.5/10 Visuals: 10/10 Characters: 8.5 /10 Score ( music ): 9/10 Overall9/10
    Very cute. My 7 year old Grandson was very engaged --- doesn't happen often!!
    Very nice family movie. Loves the music and positive message . Javier Bardem is a gift and the kids really liked it too
    A fun, light-hearted adventure with Lyle. All 3 generations (kids, parents and grandparents) enjoyed it.
    Loved it! Singing & dancing were great! Fun & sweet movie.
    I had not seen the trailer, but my Grandkid’s did….so they told me it would be cute & funny! It was much more than what I expected! Just a perfect movie for all ages to enjoy, after seeing so many that are either to much OR not enough! OX