M3GAN

Enormously silly and yet the movie is the product of real fears about children and AI. Not that it approaches these issues with any complexity but it does effectively weaponize those fears.
    Superb satirical dystopian comedy thriller-horror, with lots of wit, smart dialogue and laugh-out-loud humour.
    Wasn't sure what to expect going into the movie just knew it was a super advanced AI doll and things go bad. Let's see it had sure of the framework of Irobot since ya know killer robot breaking free of code. It also reminded me of A.I the movie and surpisingly Orphan with the relationship with the kid and the doll. No matter which way you cut it, M3gan is a monder day take on a classic but I grew up on Child's Play and Chuckie so this can't just replace the crazy plastic killer but there were times when I loved Megan's crazy thought out acts. I guess she can be an evolution. The end of the movie is kind of what you'd expected but worth it. Wish the movie thought deeper topics like, about what could really happy to the kid if m3gan won or have the kid would grow up and learn to love, what happens when m3gan can't stop bad things from happen. Of course all this around the time of the therapist but they played it safe so eh.
    The narrative of parenting and technology's encroachment on it is very poignant. I still think about it even now from time to time
    Literally what did you think was going to happen
    **A terrible horror comedy** While the self-aware absurd TikTok humor may appeal to some, "M3GAN" may not be suitable for those seeking a well-balanced horror-comedy experience. This movie tends to downplay the horror, by reducing the level of suspense, resulting in the movie feeling predictable and not scary. This detracts from the effectiveness of the scary scenes and reduces the movie's ability to genuinely frighten its viewers. In my opinion, it would be beneficial to strike a better balance between scares and laughs, ensuring that the horror elements are also given enough attention without sacrificing the comedic elements that make it a horror comedy. Without this balance, the term "horror comedy" loses its meaning, as one aspect overshadows the other. So, if you're looking for a horror comedy that focuses solely on comedy and barely includes any quality horror elements, then be sure to add "M3GAN" to your list.
    Perfect for this age of rapid AI deployment.
    This is pretty good. I was entertained the entire movie.
    É um ótimo filme para se passar o tempo nem de longe chega perto de brinquedo Assassino, más é divertido
    This is the perfect example of a "blah" movie experience - nothing particularly horrible but nothing particularly great. It exists. I must say though, the first few times looking at M3GAN does tend to send a chill down your spine - she's a creepy looking thing to be sure. But after 90 minutes, the thrill is gone, and she's not an especially frightening antagonist. I also didn't find Williams to be a memorable heroine or someone for whom we're necessarily rooting to succeed. I do like the idea behind this movie, and there are some enjoyable and witty barbs aimed at the alarming increase of technology in childhood. But those few moments aside, this isn't anything I'm going to remember. I didn't hate it, but I was hoping for a bit more. And one more minor complaint - M3GAN's words in no way matched her lips - I have to admit it was distracting.