Ma

They really thought it was OK to have the imagery of a white woman standing a black woman in the back? Lowest of low.
    This movie was pretty underwhelming. Very disturbing honestly. It really just feels like a movie that was thought up in 5 days.
    Octavia Spencer is a great actress, I saw the movie recently and I was entertained it is a small movie but with her resources they did a lot.
    Nothing special about this movie
    "Ma" è una commedia tendente al thriller che alterna tratti godibili a momenti abbastanza imbarazzanti. La performance di Octavia Spencer ne incrementa notevolmente il valore.
    Absolutely dreadful, predictable and just plain weird, glad I didn't pay money to see this.Screams inappropriate, hope people don't let their kids under 18 watch it.
    Octavia Spencer does a great job in this horror movie. A good 98 minutes.
    A pretty shabby movie, how many chances are they giving Ma, I lost track and then turned the movie off!
    Nudity is a plus for me
    Despite Spencer's performance, this film's story falls short and the conclusion will leave audiences baffled and confused upon the credits being rolled.