Ma

Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie could have been so much more... would be 3 stars if the acting was better. Only reason it is worth watching is because of Octavia Spencers TRULY BREATH TAKING performance
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I only wish that 0 stars was an option. What a poorly directed and poorly written film. This is a movie with absolutely no plot whatsoever, and the icing on top of it all is the 2 hours of endless stupidity provided by the worlds most irresponsible parents and clueless children that will leave you truly mind boggled. First of all, who are these kids? Who is this delusional woman? There's absolutely no character development whatsoever as you're immediately thrown into observing this group of personality deprived children. Why are these kids drinking at a random woman's house repeatedly, knowing nothing about her? How does she get all of their phone numbers, social media, etc with no explanation? Why is this pedophilia driven woman holding 20 years of resentment for something that seems not all that embarrassing to begin with? I mean, who among us hasn't gotten a blowy in the janitors closet? And for the love of god, why does no one through out this entire film call the police about a 40 year old woman housing and providing alcohol to a party of teenagers weekend after weekend? This movie sucks. Good God to I wish I had this time of my life back.
    One of the best horror
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Besides the smack in the face theme of long-term effects of bullying, this film was too much nothing about a bunch of drunken teenagers and too small pay-off in any respects. Octavia Spencer is a good watch, but I'd rather have watched Hidden Figures and The Help, and I suppose even that weird del Toro swamp monster movie again than this.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Holy Wow, what a great thriller! Way better than I thought it'd be with a great setup and good enough plot to keep me watching through the first couple of acts only to build to a dynamic final act!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Unhinged, weird but all in all a good watch.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Octavia saves a struggling story plagued by weak pacing and random characters.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    this movie suck balls and eating shit
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It Wasn’t That Bad As People Say But It’s not that Good Either I think This Movie Was Creepy At least it wasn’t that Bad As Curse Of La Llorona And The New Ghostbusters
    It's a great movie!!