Marcel the Shell with Shoes On

Marcel is a simple but efficient movie. The story is funny, yet with complex emotions of loss. It is funny, not in a big joke sens, more like smiling at. You smile at the simplicity and the strangeness. By the side, it takes a look at social media and it's peoples, but always into the perspective of Marcel. The animations are pretty good and done with a certain level of mastery. I give it 88%. Marcel is a movie I won't forget because, it was unique and told with the flair of a movie like Spirited Away.
    It was an amazing movie overall. I highly recommend watching this movie.
    Refreshing way to approach a movie, and a very endearing character.
    I throughly enjoyed this!
    Charming, creative, true-to-life in all its ups and downs, witty, warm, and wonderful.
    This is the most creative, smart and entertaining animation I've seen in a number of years. Excellent story telling and an award worthy screenplay, I'm a lifelong dark hearted cynic and I loved this movie.
    Marcel The Shell with Shoes On is one of the best, most beautifully pure films I've ever seen. A story about family, loss, abandonment, joy, connections, restoration and love. Easily one of my top three films of the year.
    Marcel the Shell with Shoes is a movie that captures the emotional, impactful journey of human life. It captures all the upsides and downsides of living. You can connect with this movie from an empathetic point of view when watching this a moving cinematic masterpiece. You will miss out on a heartwarming unique film if you do not get to see it.
    Touching. Could be interested to those who learn psychology.
    Go and watch it. It's just too beautiful. <3