Marry Me

The Rom Com has always depended on a certain suspension of reality, and this one is no exception. While a casual look might want to see it as a remake of Notting Hill, Marry Me exists on its own level with unique elements. Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson shine as the middle-aged unlikely couple, and the supporting cast is quirky and effective. The use of social media constantly helps art imitate life. The characters are endearing and the relationship they form is sweet. No Rom Com exists without some level of interference, so the formulaic eventual happy ending doesn't come without some struggle. But the movie satisfies. If the movie does not win you over, the soundtrack will.
    I love Owen Wilson and he is good but he is not as funny as he has been opposite actors like Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers. Jennifer Lopez is great and I like the simple plot. Worth seeing.
    Cute romantic comedy, the characters were very likable. Enjoyed it very much.
    Owen was good as usual. But the movie left me with just another JLo attention getter, look at me and how great I am feeling. Otherwise her acting ability in less narcissistic roles is really good.
    This was sooooo cheesy not in the good way. The acting is terrible and the story just doesn't work. Do not waste your time nor money on this.
    Watched it on Amazon Prime, love it. Beautiful movie. Very romantic, 2000s vibes that I miss so much
    I think if you picked anyone else but Owen Wilson this would have been a tiny bit better- but as a love interest? EW The film tries to hard to be inclusivly correct that its blaring and odd. About mid-movie it feels like Wilson is a sad fuddy duddy old man and Lopez a stunning WHORE OF MUSIC...then it just feels like on long JLo video. Usually, I enjoy her little rom-coms but this wasnt. Add to the grease and shine JLo constantly has to have in all her movies...another EW.
    Minha opinião: Um filme gostoso de assistir. É claro que sabemos como será o roteiro, que é de prache e aqui não sai do padrão. A criatividade aqui veio em no dia do casamento #jlo descobre que foi traída e bem na hora ela chama alguém na plateia que esta com um cartaz escrito "Case Comigo" e ai ela chama ela #owen no palco e eles se casam. Ele nem fã dela era. Apenas foi ao show para agradar a filha e a amiga da escola, onde ele é professor. Imagine um cara todo quadradão com uma PoP Star. Será que rola a química? E assim vai se desenrolando o filme. Muito bem feito, da para sentir o carinho como foi produzido e a química da Jlo e Wilson. Tudo na medida certa. Para ver um filme grudadinho ainda mais com esse frio, é uma ótima dica. Roteiro: Bom Vale apena assistir? Sim aos casais e e junto aos filhos. Nota: 8
    The perfect feel good romcom
    I totally loved this movie!!