Marry Me

, 61% Fresh Tomatometer Score
  • Marry Me's silly storyline is heavy on the "something old" and "something borrowed," but the movie's well-matched leads make it easy to say "I do."
    Liz Shannon MillerConsequence
    Perhaps Marry Me would have been better served by spending less time selling us on the premise, and more time selling us on the characters involved.
    Richard LawsonVanity Fair
    The soundtrack is as safe and smooth as the film. A shame, when both could have been so much louder, and had us on the floor.
  • , Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Tim CogshellFilmWeek (KPCC - NPR Los Angeles)
    I am so surprised by how much I enjoyed this... An utterly delightful film.
    Brooks EisenbiseChicago Reader
    If you’re coming to the theater as a fan of Lopez’s music and abs, you’ll get a heaping dose of both. But if you want to be swept off your feet, I’d look for something with a bit more heat.
    Sara Michelle FettersMovieFreak.com
    This is a smart, character-driven romantic comedy that pulls at the heartstrings with confident flair.
    Max WeissBaltimore Magazine
    Look, Marry Me is no Notting Hill, the ne plus ultra of “regular schmo dates celebrity” movies. But it gets the job done.
    Katherine McLaughlinVODzilla.co
    Director Kat Coiro does wonders in the concert moments, making you feel like you’re in the room.
  • , Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Leigh PaatschHerald Sun (Australia)
    In terms of putting smiles on dials and lovey-dovey thoughts in heads, the mission is well and truly accomplished here.
  • , Fresh Tomatometer Score
    María Fernanda MugicaLa Nación (Argentina)
    The cast creates a kind of festive noise that distracts from the plot limitations and average mise-en-scène. [Full review in Spanish]
    Ruben Peralta RigaudCocalecas