Midnight in the Switchgrass

The villain is known to the audience, almost instantly, nevertheless, there is no way to tell the outcome of this story (even though the hope for the best does't let go along the way). The screenplay can always go otherwise. Personally, I loved the way it ended, as we had enough of dark stuff for the past couple of years. Good old boys are on the watch... Just felt bad about that little girl as her world collapsed and she had no clue of what was up... Well, her mother looked adequate, so luckily they both manage to get over... Great cast, great act, following Emile Hirsch since Alpha Dog - lots of changes. Just don't be a snob. Get a couple of beers or something else up to a preference and dive in
    This crime movie was terrible. Megan Fox, Bruce Willis, Emile Hirsch, Lukas Haas, and the rest of the cast did a terrible job in this movie. The plot of the movie was tedious and pathetic. Everyone in this movie underacted and there should've been a better plan to try and capture the serial killer. If you haven't seen this movie yet, don't waste your time. You'll hate it.
    Loved it. Riveting. On the edge of my seat the entire time. Great story line,...Great acting all round. I have no F- ing idea why the low tomato meter and low audience score. Oh well. Great mystery-Thriller !!!!!
    I don't really get how it happens...when you have some good talent that doesn't read the script. Bruce is a cop that's phasing out, and Fox is hungry to catch some killers. The antagonist is a religious weirdo that captures and kills girls.
    Little slow at times and I was expecting to see Bruce Willis in a star roll but was less than impressed. It feels like he is in these past two movies to give them some credibility but he really doesn’t do much for the story line. Disappointing
    Megan Fox. Her best movie of the year.
    Not worth the price we paid to watch but I've seen worse. Colson Baker (aka MGK) can act, he was very convincing. Meghan Fox has gotten better over the years. Bruce Willis just looked tired. The overall story screenplay was not written or directed well so the story got a bit lost. It's okay to watch if you just saw everything else and are COVID bored.
    Just a brainless murder mystery story with some truly lousy acting from most of this usually capable cast, that tries to be edgy by placing its story in the south, but just brings out memories to better crime movies from the past like ´The Onion Field or Texas Killing Fields´.
    Bruce Willis was not in this movie. He's terrible. And we would have watched it even without him on the cover.
    Save yourself the hour and 45 minutes. Knit a sweater, go for a walk, give your dog a bath, or go get a tooth pulled. Any of those things would be more entertaining. Besides the fact that the movie itself was terrible, the acting was atrocious. It gives a whole new meaning to ‘disaster movie'