Missing Link

A piece of stop motion wonder that Laika has provided us with.
    It takes a little bit but after like eight minutes the movie starts to pick up and gets really entertaining and really hilarious with lovable characters and amazing stop motion animation this movie is very underrated 9/10
    Beautiful to watch in addition to the masterful voice cast. This stop-action film was also very funny. Loved the Eco-friendly and emotional maturity side of it, too!
    This is quite an entertaining film. Sure its cheesy and predictable, to an extent, but its amusing (the fact that the villain is called Mr Stank did make me laugh!) and as I say entertaining as well, for a family film. It features a new range of quirky Aardman characters and has a bit of a feel of a mix of perhaps Around the World in 80 Days and Pixars Up maybe? not as good but certainly a watchable, um, watch. I also found myself thinking of the Shanghai films starring Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson as well, with the scenes set on a train in the wild West and in Asia. The main character is one that will likely appeal to most children. I'd recommend this film to fans of Aardman studio films and people looking for family friendly films.
    Very enjoyable, well made, good jokes. I'll be waiting for the second act for sure.
    There is so much CGI in this stop-motion film
    Perhaps not the finest Laika product but still doesn't spare on the art and dedication.
    Enjoyable coming of self realization type movie for both the humans and the missing link.
    A fun and more comedic-driven trek for Laika, but much like its title, something feels missing from the finished product that makes it feel distinctly Laika.
    Didn't like it, don't even go here its kinda boring first of all and kinda stupid my family liked it but I didn't