Missing

I'd recommend. The ending had me jumping
    This may be the second or third movie I've watched in this format. I am not a fan of this format at all. Only what is recorded by the internet is put into these films, and that always ends up making the story silly. People don't just set up cameras every time something crucial is about to happen. I was told this one was amazing, so I made a point to check it out. Nope. Still not impressed with this format. I should not fall for this again. I understand it saves money with production, but, please, just let this go.
    This was such a good movie but, SPOILERS! ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇ To find out she was just watching a movie was so stupid, and let me guess "it's about the moral of the story, and to learn to value your time you spend with your family" Dude if I wanted to learn that I would of just read a book💀
    Loved the way they shot this film. Shows how much you and find out and see through modern technology. Amazing movie and plots twists. Stormy was fantasticccc
    This movie is similar to the previous like film Searching but in one thing it does improve is the twist and turns of it just when you thought it will end there is another thing going for it. The acting on this film is average not that it needed more, however just like its predecessor the directing was brilliant. I hope to see an expansion of films like this in the future from this studio because this films so far are at the least great to watch.
    Extremely good movie. The plot just keeps escalating and you are basically glued to the screen wondering what's gonna happen next. Watch it.
    Liked this as much as "searching". I think those 2 movies are gonna be the peak of the "computer screen thriller/horror" genre.
    This was tense as hell and had so much suspense to it, seriously I love these films where it's just seen through technology, every piece has a purpose and the twists and turns is so crazy and enjoyable to watch as well as shocking and downright amazing. I can't think of a single problem wrong with this movie, and I had a great time watching it. Once more like "The Guilty" I'll leave no spoilers or anything about it, cause this is an experience best seen blind. 9.5/10
    Very good, super good. It actually does the computer screen format right!
    Me and my husband loved this movie! It kept us on the edge of our seats (even though we were laying in bed LOL!) Many plot twists! Wish I had some snacks but that's on me. Like some takis right now would have been great and then I would have given it all 5 stars but someone (my husband) didn't bring me takis so in conclusion this movie is 4.5 stars. Peace ✌🏼