Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One

This is not only the worst screenplay I've seen in years, but the worst acting as well. It's flat and predictable with an occasional slide into stupidity. Not even Rebecca Fergusons's appearence here can save this.
    A high-octane adventure featuring one of the more interesting premises in the series. Fantastic stunts and camera work. Solid acting. Cruise is awesome, as always. I'm looking forward to part 2!
    The very best yet - can't wait for the sequel!
    I was surprised that with a core plot of something so simple of “ hey guys we need to get two keys” I had no idea it would get so complicated. I would say that the action was fantastic but because of how it was marketed Tom Cruise’s stunts seemed a little less inserting because you knew what was going to happen and how it was going to happen. I did like the details they added. I would have loved if they did more mask stuff because that is always my favorite parts. To be honest I just don’t think it lived up to the expectations and standards of the previous movies. I do still think that I will watch the second part. - Jenny
    What a great film!! Was on the edge of my seat for the duration!! Can't wait for Part 2
    This movie blew me away. It had everything you’d want from an action packed triller: intricate plot, great action scenes, and a sprinkle of comedy to balance it all out. The new characters who were introduced we’re fantastic and really brought it. Tom Cruise was brilliant as always. This was definitely my favorite mission impossible movie.
    Movie written for kids to follow. Talks you through the whole movie, its like having to replay scense twice. Could watch it with my eyes closed.
    ooo nice never saw ai in an action movie and not too much fighting. it really left on a "cliff" hanger lol 😆
    Too overwhelming long, it the film gets so much better stunts and some comedy, Cruise will never be replaced by someone.
    Tom Cruise never disappoints. From start to finish the drama never gets dull. Well written, well directed and excellent performance from Cruise.