Montana Story

A movie meant to be sipped. Incredible scenery.
    Beautiful scenery, good supporting actors, movie very slow moving
    A wonderful story of family crisis and redemption. I can't say enough positive things about this beautiful movie. The two main actors and the actor who played the nurse all deserve Oscars. One of the best movies I've ever seen. If you're sick of superhero films, don't miss this one.
    Lovely story, slowly but deliberately paced, with appealing characters.
    Gorgeous cinematography paired with a poignant story. Well acted, lovely musical score! Memorable and moving.
    A family is a difficult and complicated set of relationships. A family is also an important part of a good life. The film "Montana Story" portrays a family that is dealing with the death of a family member, and is also dealing with domestic violence that occurred in the past. The film has a good script, good acting, and majestic scenery.
    This movie was awful! Over dramatic, confusing story line, unrealistic medical details, bad acting. Save your time and money and don't see this movie.
    More performance art similar to a Play than an actual movie, although the 3rd act wraps everything up nicely.
    Wrapped into the movie up to ending.
    Opposite of an action movie. Fell asleep 2 times so I subtracted 2 stars. Slow to unfold, and the ending was left to the viewers discretion. Personally, I like movies that actually end.