Moonfall

Patrick Wilson has a way of making cheeseball scripts fun and palatable. Credit to him and Hallie Barrie -- and the rest of the supporting cast -- for making the most out of what was truly an awful script and storyline. It was generic and choppy, rushed and over-the-top ridiculous, even bordering on satire at times. That said, it somehow lands on its feet and manages to check the, "so bad it's good" box. If you're in the mood for a dumb apocalyptic sci-fi, you could do a lot worse!
    I dont what exactly i saw. Its a mix of stereotypes without any sense. Maybe someone will make a good movie in the future because the concept idea isnt bad at all.
    This movie, to me, was just a poor remake of the 1998 movie "Deep Impact." Basically the same storyline, but Deep Impact had a stellar cast, fleshed out characters that made you care about them and the special effects weren't bad either. Deep Impact cost about $80 million to make and grossed about $139M at the box office compared to Moonfall's production costs of about $146 million with box office receipts of $10 million in it's opening weekend. Even after adjusting for inflation after 20 some years I think it was a waste of money and energy making Moonfall. Do not waste the $5.99 to stream the movie, just watch Deep Impact instead.
    Despite all its faults it is a very entertaining movie.
    This movie is an A1... a great story. Looking forward to how the next sequel unfolds... there better be one.
    How is a disaster movie boring? This makes no sense to me.
    Moonfall is far better than I could have possibly imagined based on the box office and critics reviews, I had a blast it was well written with amazing special effect with plenty of great action , humor and some great acting . 10/10
    Dial the expectation meter to "unrealistic" and you will be all set for a really fun fantasy sci-fi adventure!
    Overall, I enjoyed it, enough to wait for a sequel even... By far it surpassed my expectations! However, who the hell thought squealing tires was a good sound effect for a car chase in snow? Wow, just wow...
    Irredeemably awful. The science is junk, the plot laughable and the whole movie premise is unconvincing.