Morbius

It was the most movie ever!!!
    Worst comic book movie of the year so far, everything from plot to CGI falls apart
    The film really failed to impress me as a viewer, the plot... well ther was so much that could have been done. The shots / editing were so simplistic at some point that they were borderline novice. I think Jared Leto is a good actor and yet some of his takes were terrible. I know about filming rights and blah, blah, but honestly SONY should just either do the films with Disney... or hire Disneys team or simpply just give full right to Disney. In general Disney has done a good job with MARVEL's universe. Don't watch super hero movies for enlighment, just simple entrertainment and I feel it could have been much better.
    This is singlehandedly the most inspirational work of cinema I have ever seen. If it wasn’t for this film, I would not be where I am today. After hearing the line “it’s morbin time!” I went home and reflected on my life. I was able to become 20 years sober in 3 days time. I am now the franchise owner of 6 chick fil a’s and a shareholder in GameStop. The mayor gave me a key to the city and I will soon be a recipient of the Presidential medal of freedoms. All thanks to James Franco and his role in Morbius!
    good memes, its morbin time.
    Straight up morbin' (i haven't actually watched it though)
    Felt out of place and the villian was horrible
    Morbius is a bit similar to Dracula Untold, Takes liberties with the source material, starts out dumb, continues more intellectual, ends similar to 2000's comic books movies I've already seen as well as similarities to Bloodshot.
    might be one of the worst modern comic book movies. terrible and boring
    This movie Helped my father come back with the milk and saved me from stage 4 cancer. Its just amazing like jared lettuce is just horrendously good and whoever doesnt like him are normies who should go kill themselves and fall in a little hole also this movie is enviroment friendly and it teaches you about politics and weebs. And all of you weebs go watch it the movie is amazing its better than the godfather like fr