Neal Brennan: Blocks

Anyone who struggles with depression, anxiety, and the feeling of being lost has to watch this. An extremely vulnerable, brilliant insight on life and our place in society.
    Pretentious and he is incredibly unlikeable and over-rehearsed. Also he stans for sexual predators.
    Fantastic. Loved it all.
    Authentic performance art. Masterly crafted. Thank you Neal for your vulnerability and keep moving forward with your love in lead.
    Neal Brennan doesn't get enough recognition as a talented standup. Most of these big-name comedians deliver such underwhelming material that feels dated and inauthentic. Neal has crafted intimate, experientially palpable comedy.
    Wow, what a cool concept for a hour long special. I was spell bound by Neal using the blocks to tell his material, I thought it was really clever for three reasons. The audience has a visual aide for each topic and was anticipating the tough topics blocks they saw. Neal could easily memorize his set by associating each bit with their block. The shadow of his face at the end was a complete surprise. I was so into him talking about what was wrong with him, I got blindsided. This special really raises the bar on sophisticated comedy.
    Brilliant in a rather unique style.
    Outstanding. Funny as hell at times, edgy, thoughtful and even heartbreaking at other times.
    A tortured, comedy genius. Flat out the best stand up I have seen in five years. This is material most would make a career out of and it just comes out like a waterfall. Just like Dave Chappelle knew he is just funny.
    Absolutely loved it. Go watch it!