Night Swim

Extremely dislikeable lead character (though no fault of Wyatt Russell), predictable and generic plot, and lacking any real scares, "Night Swim" is an enjoyably awful horror film that fails at just about everything with spectacular fashion.
    75% it has a good idea but the movie fell off when ray gets possed and he risk his life bc he is one of the best parts of the movie before that happened i was interested through out til that helped and it went kinda goofy which was wierd
    This movie sucked and the reason is that it’s predictable because like how the dad (forgot his name) was getting better for some odd reason WELLLL because of the pool and also its dumb like why would you buy a house without knowing the back story? The story of a family going to an old house and a pool in the yard but should have known the background first and then decide and plus like the monsters are weird and at first i didn’t really see them and the jump scares suck because i love a good horror movie with good jump scares. Just this movie is pretty boring escpeciallly a movie directed by James Wan like my favorite horror director or writer but it sucked and his least rated movie because it is just that bad.
    Night Swim is pretty bad. The plot is pretty good, but the movie is marketed as a horror movie and Night Swim is really 90% drama and 10% horror. Night Swim drags on for what seems like forever, but some parts are entertaining, just not a lot of the movie. It has its moments but definitely not good.
    Complete garbage. Story has no sense at all amd doesn't explain much. Was that a monster or a spirit of the well? Boh... Not worth watching.
    Did not like ending, why wasn't solution to destroy evil thought of earlier?
    Sub-par horror flick that suffers from a weak script and no real scares. Just a few "jump scares" with nothing in between. And the actors seem to be just phoning it in without any real passion or connection to the story. I almost paid to see this in the theatre, I am glad I didn't since it was hardly worth the rental fee. Avoid.
    Well. I can honestly say this--of all the movies I've seen about a haunted killer swimming pool, this one is the best. Think of it like 'Christine' but instead of a possessed car, it's a pool. This would have been much better had the filmmakers said to themselves "Ok, we're making a movie about a haunted pool, we probably shouldn't take ourselves too seriously." But because they did, this film will sink down the smelly stagnant algae blooms of horror movies.
    Another miss for Blumhouse. The movie trailers for this one were way better than the actual movie. There was only really one good scare in their movie and we didn't really about the characters.
    This was an ok movie yes the monstars were very weird and not scary but i liked the story of like an old house being haunted it was very nice cause i hadn't seen a movie like this one. i'd give it a 63% honestly