No Time to Die

ACTION WAS FUN. SOME TOO UNBELIEVABLE. TOO MUCH NOT NEEDED FOOTAGE. GOT BORING IN A FEW SPOTS
    I would put this James Bond movie on par or below quantum of solace which has a 58% audience score. This movie has many more inconsistencies than quantum had. The only reason it gets the higher scores is in my opinion because of people being sentimental that this is Daniel Craig's last Bond film. This was a very contrived movie with a very shallow script. Also this movie seems very long at times. They could have easily edited this way down. Basically without giving too much away: - James Bond has ‘retired' and is living off the grid except he has a really nice house, boats, goes shopping and out to eat at the local places. Nobody seems to know where he is, except when they need him or try to kill him. - Killing a retired MI-6 agent (James Bond) is very important to Spectre yet they will wait for him to come out in the open. - 007 has been hunting down Spectre most of his career. Along with MI-6 he has been trying to shut Spectre down for years. With all their resources Spectre is at times just one step ahead of them. Yet in this movie we are to believe that one individual was able to infiltrate Spectre and get to know who all of the members are. - MI-6 has developed a new weapon in secret, yet everyone seems to know about it. - Spectre thinks they have gotten the new weapon but they get double crossed. - The weapon technology which cost millions to steal and even more to build is going to be used just to ‘make things right'. - Bond's instincts are to not trust one guy, yet during an interrogation that guy starts acting really strangely so Bond turns his back on him. - James Bond knows how to do so many things in past movies but in the few years he has been retired he has forgotten how to use a glider and at times other technology seems to have gotten a bit too complicated for him. - A girl that James Bond has a past relationship with while living off the grid, becomes a psychiatrist, she also builds a practice in London, and is working for MI-6 now. - James Bond believes the girl was part of a plot to kill him but decides to never look any further into it or into where she went after he dumps her, even though he still has feelings for her. (I'm pretty sure he would have drunk dialed her a few times over the years). - A super high value prisoner (claimed to be the most important asset that MI-6 has) is in a very high security prison and confined in a state of the art secret cell in solitary confinement. But he is able to somehow get a piece of equipment in so he can receive video and other communications without anyone knowing while being watched on video cameras 24/7. - Later when this prisoner is being questioned he is in a box that keeps him from escaping or from being injured. Yet it has a window that slowly opens and closes. - In most Bond movies once Bond opens a door so reinforcements can land or so he can escape, he destroys the control panels so the doors can't be closed again, yet in this movie he kind of forgets. And when he realizes that the doors need to be re-opened instead of going back to the control room, he seems to get lost. - Explosives don't seem to harm James Bond in this movie, he can just jump back really really quickly (3 or 4 times during the movie), although it does cause him to lose his hearing for a few seconds. - A bad guy everyone is searching for is actually not that far from capturing James Bond, and James figures it out first with help of his Nokia phone. - Apparently it is easier to wait and chase Bond in open fields and in a forest than it would have been to just block the bridge he was driving on.
    The movie was good but not as suspenseful as other Bond movies. Did not care for the new 007 and hope she is not the final 007.
    Action and empathy of of Daniel Craig. He has benn the best Bond other than Sean Connery.
    It started out not letting us know what country they were in. The majority of the scenes were too dark, could hardly make out who was who,The good thing was the action visuals. The movie did begin to make better sense about halfway throw the movie. I went to see this movie because it was Daniel Craig's last movie playing James Bond. & I kind of felt he did not have the zip that he had in previous James Bond movies,.
    James Bond Die "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." ― Oscar Wilde
    I think people are riding the wagon and hating on this movie. Although I agree the villain could have been more prominent in the movie, I think that can ignored when given such a beautiful ending. I liked that this movie tackled many issues and characters and managed to deliver on most of them. This movie is a must see if youre interested in the James bond franchise and Daniel Craig.
    Movie has the usual hallmarks of espionage and action, however this instalment does also include legitimate drama and a love story. A high-note ending to the Daniel Craig phase of the long standing series.
    LOVED IT! Had a twist at the end that I didn't expect. Sad that this was his last movie in this role, but I'm excited to see who will be the next 007.
    I've always been a big 007 Fan, there's that edge of excitement with the movies that leaves you wanting more. This one did not disappoint!