Nope

This was different. I loved it. 10/10 for me!
    Really could’ve used some more action
    Decent movie but not scary at all. Save your theater money. All in all it's worth the watch at home
    Nope…never watch this again.., trailer was great. Movie painfully slow and the characters were written with incredibly low iq's…. A painful watch. Keke Palmer's character was as annoying as any I have ever seen…she really wanted to make me turn the movie off…. But as I paid way too much I watched it until the end…..In the end, the safest part of the movie is that all of the characters were not killed by the alien kite. Nope nope nope nope nope….. I give this charade for entertainment 5 nopes.
    The criteria: • Did I like this? YES • Would I watch this again? YES • Would I recommend to anyone? YES • Did this show me something new? YES As expected, this is one of my top films of the year and a new personal favorite from Peel. I found it to be a total joy, absolutely thrilling, and deeply resonant. Highly rewatchable.
    Every time I get sucked in by the hype surrounding Jordan Peele's movies and every time I walk away disappointed.
    Nothing more than a low budget, badly scripted movie that shows you nothing
    A cloud eating horses. The end. I'll say what nobody's willing to say, Jordan Peele peaked with Get Out and nobody has the heart to tell him. I smell another Shamallan one hit wonder disaster in the making if people keep kissing Jordan's posterior with fake praises. But what do I know right? Just one opinionated man's opinion. A cloud…. Give me a break.
    Great suspenseful movie!
    I tried to watch this film 2 times, I really tried... This is the most boring film of the year.