Old Henry

Great movie, very entertaining and delivered on exactly what it promises. Slow buildup to an entertaining payoff. Fun foreshadowing, doesnt try to do anything fancy, its a good watch.
    It would be about time if Tim Blake Nelson gets best actor !
    Great action, great cinematography, great twist. Thoroughly enjoy & was a nice surprise as I stumbled across this movie.
    A brooding, well produced western (despite its budget), with a well written story with a colorful, old guard dialogue delivered with great intensity by my favorite thespians: Tim Blake Nelson and a villainous Stephen Dorff.
    This movie was awesome. Some of these Rotten Tomato critics saying otherwise makes me want to know what a great movie looks like.
    Worth it just for the music
    I might spoil it for others to point out the one persistently on screen character that was written as an annoying cliché I seem to find inserted in so many Hollywood films. Otherwise it was OK as these westerns go, but nothing was surprising about it.
    If this movie does not win a Oscar, then they don't understand great movie making. This movie was phenomenal, the Acting, and dialogue, the cinematography, etc. The twist was phenomenal as well. Highly recommend.
    Holy mother of boring! Snooze fest. Super unrealistic, slower than snail tracks, and no originality. Couldn't even finish this garbage. Maybe I'd give it a higher rating if I was some artsy up my own arse film critic, but I'm not, so I'm trying to save you the excruciating pain of sitting through this predictable slog.
    finely directed and acted. top stuff!