One Piece Film Red

A really messy mess.
    Utter nonsense. The fact you can create nice animations does not justify 2h of random sounds and colourful images. Really makes you appreciate the sound of silence. You may argue that 5 year olds like this sort of thing but the main theme is a teenage girl wanting to commit mass murder and suicide. Horrible movie. Disappointing even if you are a fan.
    The perfect One Piece Musical
    Great movie, amazing soundtrack, and not a stale moment in the movie
    I personally don't like anime, BUT my 12 year old wanted to watch it, so we went, and he liked it! so there's that.
    Ado music rocks and makes Uta sound like a real pop star.Also how theres comedy ,sadness etc ,along with action from the marines and pirate
    I love one piece but there was just a little too much singing in it. I would of wished for a little more of the crew. But it was still really good.
    Wild. Crazy. Definitely for a unraveling mind.
    Loved the animation and how it adds to the overall story of Luffy and shanks
    I like parts of it. The ideas and themes were interesting, but the story and structuring was messy. The songs plus actions scenes made the movie a little boring.