Orphan: First Kill

This is a great movie for people with IQs that rival room temperature. There are almost no redeeming qualities to this movie.
    My expectations were not very high, because this movie could have been much worse, but it surprised by showing Esther's past in a tense and harrowing way. Backed by a plot that doesn't appeal to many due to its predecessor, "Orphan: First Kill" doesn't disappoint in any way.
    Great back story, but not as good quality as the first. First movie had better actors as well. It’s impressive how the same actress plays a even younger girl.
    Orphan: First K!ll was a solid prequel that took a monster & made her far more human than the first film, & it showed that everyone has a dark side.
    Woww - great prequel. Julia Stiles rocks
    Incredibly boring! This film doesn't really have a reason to exist.
    loved the movie, very interesting background reflection of the character story before starting its first kill.
    Good movie, it was way better than what I thought it would be.
    It definitely wasn't original in any kind of way, but it held my attention. In the end, it wasn't the absolute best movie I'd ever seen, but it was worth the watch.
    this was by far the best movie i've seen in awhile, my expectations going into it were low but this movie surprised me. loved all the elements, actors, writing and scenery.