Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway

Great family enjoyment, Very funny and very cute. Highly recommended
    What a fun cute simple sequel. I'm shocked how much I liked this movie. I didn't like the first movie at all but this movie is actually entertaining. Peter rabbit is now an outcast compared to the rest of the rabbit family and is now a villain in the brand new book franchise. The head business guy wants Peter and friends to have their own movies and do all sorts of stuff. He wants them to go to space or drive cars. I like that this movie was hating on commercialization and big budget stuff. I thought that was very smart. And that movies or books or whatever could be entertaining if it was simple. And this movie showed that things can be simple, that not everything needs to be big budget stuff. I respect this movie a lot and this is the perfect movie for kids to learn. Good job Peter rabbit 2. Maybe they'll be a third movie and if so I'll look forward to seeing it.
    3 out of 5 stars. Peter Rabbit 2 is a fair family film. Bringing back characters that we loved from the first film. Putting Peter in another adventure and theme about family. The sequel does lack humor compared to the first film. And less interesting human story than the first. The sequel story follows the two main characters getting married. And Peter suspecting that once married and having kids of there own. Him and the rabbits are forgotten. McGregor and Peter still clash at times. Peter feeling like an outsider as he is always in trouble. Or caught in a bad moment. He runs away and falls into an old family friend rabbit who knew his father. And has a gang that robs food from peoples houses. And they plot a heist in a farmers market. While his human friends and rabbits make on a journey to rescue Peter. Story was okay. A bit forgettable. The first focused on Peter and McGregor clashing for Rose Byrnes character and had a lot of entertaining moments. The sequel is missing a lot of the humor and memerable moments. It does have some sense of fun and cute characters that brings there fun energy on the screen that kids will enjoy. Adults may find this forgettable.
    I thought it was good overall and entertaining as the whole family enjoyed it, but I just found it strange that the story was about the book series to come. Still worth watching with Peter up to his same old tricks with the old gang and a new gang.
    It's strange how everyone is totally fine with talking animals walking around wearing animal clothes.
    Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway m is a 2021 3D live-action/computer-animated adventure comedy film directed and produced by Will Gluck 🐰 It's good 🙂 I'd recommend it if you like this genre 👍🏼 THE GARDEN WAS JUST THE BEGINNING
    Black humour and rude jokes are completely inappropriate in this genre. The story is also not very inspiring
    Entertaining. Well done for the genre & the target audience.
    An improvement on the first one, the jokes are better judged.