Photograph

Best Movie Ever. Always love this Movie
    Good actor casting. All the actor's did wonderful job.
    The streets of Mumbai are the star attraction of this overly buttoned-down but well-made love story, and the scene-stealing grandma does her best to liven things up between the inert lead actors. Yet I still enjoyed it despite its lack of energy.
    My absolute new favorite movie. It was so endearing. I found all the characters so damn interesting. Beautiful flick. Can't wait to see it again. The sooner the better.
    It was boring and bad cheese acting. I don't recommend it at all
    Awkward, slow moving, lots of silent uncomfortable pauses. The flash back portions seemed somewhat more true to real life.
    Modern black love at its finest!
    This romantic realistic film was great. I loved being able to relate to the characters. Love is hard, moms are crazy, but we also have to realize they are just people with the same pain. It was cute, I cried, I felt things.
    Nice film. Well intentioned not salacious nor packed with the usual stereotypes. Well cast and nice to see black love succeed. Beautiful soundtrack. Very enjoyable.
    Was so excited about this film...very disappointing! The storyline fell flat and didn't land.