audience Reviews, 78% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsFunny and entertaining. Although following the romcom formula to a T, Plus One still manages to feel fresh. I'm hoping to see Maya Erskine in more comedy leads in the future.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsWit, friendship, and love. Well cast and sharp dialogue. Deep unexpected laughs.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsFun movie with smart casting. The 2 leads have amazing chemistry and tell the very blah age old story well.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsI was surprised that this worn out plot could keep my interest, but it did. Erskine carried the movie. Great performance on her part.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsReally nice movie, easy watch but you do find yourself becoming invested in the characters unwittingly. Maya Erskine is a wonderful actress, never seen her before but would definitely look to find more of her stuff.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsFunny and adorable! Love this movie
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsSomewhat predictable (as the genre is prone to), but it was a nice, light break into the romcom zone. Entertaining enough.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsShowing us that platonic chemistry doesn't exist and it is really just romantic chemistry waiting to be explored.
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsOne of the worst rom-coms I've seen in a long time. I really expected to like this, given that I love the grumpy-sunshine mashup and the premise seemed promising. Instead I got a movie that dragged on for an eternity and somehow still rushed the ending. I can forgive a movie being formulaic if it brings something else to the table: dynamic characters, great chemistry, witty dialogue... this movie brought nothing.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsThis was a fun rom-com, with great chemistry and humor from Erskine and Quaid.