Plus One

One of the worst rom-coms I've seen in a long time. I really expected to like this, given that I love the grumpy-sunshine mashup and the premise seemed promising. Instead I got a movie that dragged on for an eternity and somehow still rushed the ending. I can forgive a movie being formulaic if it brings something else to the table: dynamic characters, great chemistry, witty dialogue... this movie brought nothing.
    This was a fun rom-com, with great chemistry and humor from Erskine and Quaid.
    Big fan of rom-coms. I had no expectations with this one, but really enjoyed it, no doubt due to the leads, Maya Erskine and Jack Quaid.
    Surprinzator de decent
    Pretty much as fun as a romcom can be. Maya Erskine is terrific.
    I thought this movie was hilarious. Maya Erskine is amazing
    Waaay to long, annoying sarcastic jokes are drawn out to infinity, and the people in the film and their interactions often seem cartoonish and not like actual human interactions would actually unfold.
    Watching all of the wedding speeches was really funny, but also at times painful to watch. Maya Erskine reminded me of Awkwafina. Jack Quaid's smile definitely reminded me of his dad's. I loved the meet cute reference!
    A low-key movie about two friends who hit up a bunch of weddings together. Considering the subject material, the movie does a great job of treading new ground and keeping the movie moving. It truly captures the zeitgeist of attending weddings in your 20s in the 2010s. A fun, easy watch.
    I loved this movie. Stumbled onto it through Hulu. I had not heard of this movie, but really enjoyed it. I liked it so much I am now watching it again.