Pokémon Detective Pikachu

I've been a Pokemon fan since i was young and i still do. When i saw this movie it was the best. I finally see how pokemon looks like in real life. Love to see a sequence
    A nice and simple story that doesn't overstep its boundaries, Detective Pikachu has some great stuff but also some pretty terrible things. Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu is charismatic and fun to watch, but the villain is as boring as it gets and has no real motivation. The Pokémon designs are wonderfully put together, but outside of Pikachu, none of the characters really have any personality. The movie feels like it could've done so much more by giving a bit of depth to the other characters, but none the less, Detective Pikachu is still a hilarious movie that gets a few giggles out of you through great voice acting by Ryan Reynolds and has some okay chemistry between our main protagonists.
    I wanted three things from this movie: cute Pokémon, an entertaining comedy/action flick and plenty of nostalgia bait. It delivered on all three fronts. Ryan Reynolds' performance is charismatic. It won't change your life but it doesn't need to do that to be a good way to spend an evening.
    Know nothing of Pokemon. Think this movie would be good for people that do.
    this is beautiful...
    Honestly not that bad. Not the best use of your time, but you could do a lot worse.
    O FILME É PIK@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's an okay story that isn't even really about the pokemon. More like it just takes place in the universe where pokemon live. While it's not amazing, if you grew up with and enjoy pokemon, you may enjoy seeing them portrayed in real world settings. It's worth a chance but not the most memorable.
    People seem to like it but I personally don't like it, I'm tired of this animation crap the golden age of Hollywood is literally dead because all they have now Is voice actors..... because let's face it none of them are pretty enough and none of them have any Talent to be on the screen. Oh well, noticed how I didn't mention the movie yet that sums it up I mean it's ok for kids but it's not really for kids if you know what I mean it's basically Jessica Fletcher meets Pikachu
    That movie really did broke the video game adaptation curse. I'm planning to see the movie as many times as I want as a Pokemon fan. Even on Blu Ray and DVD. Also Ryan Reynolds is really a genius in the unconventional methods in his acting, especially when portraying detective Pikachu.