Pokémon Detective Pikachu

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    enjoyed it ! far better than The Rise of Skywalker.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I loved it! Ryan Reynolds made the pokemon human enough so I could be invested in what it was saying, and the design and CGI were pretty amazing, making it feel alive. The story is well written, characters are consistent and feel natural in their reactions and interactions, and the heart warming moments worked for me. The villain is a bit chiché, but I didn't feel that took away from the movie. Solid 9/10.
    It was unlike any Pokemon Movie that I ever seen before But I loved it!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It definitely won’t please everyone but still a quick and sometimes fun summer movie with not much heft.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Just because we've grown up doesn't mean we have to stop enjoying the things we loved doing as a child. Detective Pikachu will be enjoyable for Pokemon fans of all ages. The Blade Runner style city backdrop helps the pocket monster characters fit perfectly in to the real world.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Barely understood it, but Pokemon fans I know loved it and it's entertaining. Bring on the sequel.
    They have done an amazing job overall. Great cinematography, starting from the fact that the movie was shot on traditional film instead of digitally which makes a huge difference in the final outcome. The originality of the plot was unexpectedly awesome. They also managed to include a lot of things that Pokemon fans would love yet haven't made it confusing for new ones. I hope for more Pokemon-based movies to come (detective Pikachu sequel would be a good idea if possible).
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    This movie is very good because it has adventures, pokemons, the final is happy and there are battles. The movie is good from the start to the end. Pikachu is a detective because he found some things and he does discoveries and he is a detective because he founds a man some interesting things.
    QA Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet 3/11/2020 1:16:19 PM