Pokémon Detective Pikachu

First of all, the pokemon look great. It's everything I imagined, filled to the brim with cute yet fearsome pokemon. Ryan Reynolds is also fantastic as Pikachu, and he totally carries the movie. However, the script and some of the acting is quite terrible. I'm still not sure why every pokemon movie must include Mewtwo, but that's more a personal complaint than anything. I want to see more pokemon movies centered around different topics, like a regular pokemon journey. However, as Detective Pikachu carried this movie, things would seriously need to improve for that to be enjoyable. Good try, do better next time. 6/10
    This sucky mess will leave you and your family haunted forever. Only the most loyal and delusional Pokemon fans will be able to draw any joy from this cesspool of nothing.
    LOL, based on the Detective Pikachu video game!!!!!!!!!!! All ages are admitted, also based on the anime TV series and movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I watched it with my dad last week that I had to watch Netflix and sonic I was like a
    Kinda weird but I liked it.
    Great movie. Not much more to say. You can see the movie without playing any games or of the animated show/movies. It does help to reconize pokemon. Never played dectective pikachu the game but this movie was really good.
    I love that Pikachu detective movie I wonder what happen next movie. I really like to see more happen.
    I thought is was awesome, specially for a video game movies and pokemon on top of that. Well done overall. Great movie for the family and parents. Good job!
    such nostalgia ,loved it
    A really fun movie with very cute characters, the story is cool but the world in which it takes place is the best part of this kovie.