Pokémon Detective Pikachu

We have this great Pokémon live-action movie before we have Sonic movies from Paramount Pictures.
    This movie was so much better than I expected it to be. I was playing Pokemon Go when it came out and so I wanted to see it. I was very surprised and happy with teh job Ryan Reynolds and the cast did with it.
    2 years ago- A film with a mess of a plot that can be given a pass due to fan nostalgia for a well realized to screen world and the charismatic performances of Justice Smith and Ryan Reynolds.
    it was a live action pokemon film, could have been much better. heres hope for a legend of zelda film at some point.
    esta pelicula es emocionante y divertidacon algo diferente de lo que muestra su material original
    LOL, the funniest 01 hour: and 44 minutes ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Minha opinião: Para quem conhece ou seguiu o #anime ao ver o filme se decepcionou com o filme. Pois fugiram doque era conhecido, a mesma coisa em Avatar, Speed Racer, Dragon Ball,.... Sabe quando você vai com uma perspectiva, e te jogam um banho de água fria. Falta de batalhas, Falta de Pokebolas, e onde esta o arquinimigo da dupla? Filme Cadê? O Pokemom que cohecemos? Tem uma bom efeito de CGI, mas para quem é fã do Pokemon. Mas se assistirmos de outro prisma, um novo filme, talvez te deixe mais feliz. Mas esta versão de Pikachu detetive, também da uma forçada. Vejam o filme com um ar de criança, e relaxe, pois eles relaxaram. KKKKKK Roteiro: Meio perdido e forçado. Vale apena assistir? Sim com seus filhos e crianças que nunca ouviram falar de Pokemon. Nota: 3 para quem conhece pokemon, 5,5 para quem não conhece.
    I'm a big fan of Nintendo, and Pikachu in live action is so adorable! ^^
    Pokémon Detective Pikachu is a funny movie, but not as funnjy as I expected. I enjoyed seeing this Pokémon movie (seeing that even though I dislike anything really in the Pokémon universe) and seeing how fun this movie really turned out to be. But in truth, this movie is not my favorite and for sure a one-timer watcher. As much as I enjoyed this film, I was just mainly okay on this film . . . it was fun to see in the moment, but I know I'm not going back to see this movie, not unless someone bribe me or something. It was kind of filled with action, and there are some cute/adorable moments but overall, this movie I have to say may be one you can miss out on. I've seen better movies than this, but I've seen worser movies than this. I saw this because I was always kind of interested on seeing this movie when it came out. 2 years later after its release date I finally see it, but I'm disappointed on how this movie really turned out to be. It was fun and all to see it, but in the end I was just okay on seeing this movie!
    9/10 I don't care what the reviews say about this movie, I personally really liked it. Whenever I re-watch this movie I feel like the people who made it put a lot of attention to everything, especially considering that they hired an artist that I have been following for quite a while who is known for making Pokemon realistic fan art. I am personally not a big fan of the art style and the story was very "meh", but I personally really liked this movie and think that it's much better than the first Sonic movie.