Pokémon Detective Pikachu

It's a cool, entertaining movie. Also, Bill Nighy!! Ryan Reynolds is alright, though I expected more witty, funny moments from him.
    7/10 Sorprendentemente buena, me ha gustado bastante, una trama simple y no muy elaborada pero muy bien llevada, entretenida, y bonita visualmente.
    Great Movie but only if you understand or want to get into Pokemon. Personally seing the movie in person back in 2019 made me think that it was a MUST SEE movie.
    Adorable film. The Pokémon are so life like. Watched as a family film. My four year old adores Pokemon and he was amazed by this film. Excellent for adults also. Love that mew 2 features in it. All the Pokémon had their own personality.
    The best Pokemon movie to come out.
    I really don't understand why this movie gets so much hate. I've always thought it was really good.
    Perhaps it's nostalgia speaking, but I really loved this film. It's up there as one of the best Pokemon movies ever made and perhaps the most ambitious in attempting to combine the cartoonishness of the Pokemon World with the real world. It's cheesy and tacky as hell and I love it all the more for that. Pokemon's themes have always been simple, but effective. Friendship, teamwork, devotion, love and hard work. This film takes these concepts and pushes them in droves -- all the while still managing to make me laugh at a few of the more Ryan Reynolds-esque humour. I'd love to see a sequel, but I know it probably won't happen.
    The movie has the real potential for an awesome sequel by any means. Plus, tip the hat off to Ryan Reynolds. He truly is one unpredictable actor when it comes to nailing the said roles.
    Que peliculon Ryan Reynolds es un genio.
    Detetive Pikachu, this is a movie of pokemon it is very cool, all pokemons go to iceland and start the war of pokemons, before one toxic gas realeased everithing selleped. Mew and Mewtho started a figth and...