Pokémon Detective Pikachu

Una coccola ai fan più affezionati del brand che vogliono storie nuove e diverse del solito allenatore, e voglio vedere i pokemon come esseri viventi che interagiscono nella natura e negli ambienti urbani! Fantastico!!!
    this is the best video game movie I've ever seen, the special effects are so cute and real
    Pure garbage and a pathetically poor first live action pokemon movie. They made every mistake possible, and I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch this a second time.
    I'll be honest, I was nervous about this one ... I shouldn't have been, I clearly didn't actually know what this movie was about going in, and it exceeded all of my expectations! (Only thing I would've changed: It needed Team Rocket, Nurse Joy, and Officer Jenny ... where were they???) The plot twist made it the best ever!
    This is such a nondescript film that I have already forgotten that I watched it. But he, at least, is saved by the graphics and the variety of locations with characters.
    Even as a fan of the pokemon franchise, i thought the movie was good, but just good, is a masterpiece the desings of the pokemon in a real word without looking uncanny, so thats a highlight, the plot is ok, is good, is funny, and the actors are pretty good too
    Real pikachu was sidelined by Ryan Reynolds goddamit.
    First off I was really impressed with how on point the realism of the Pokémon were in this movie. I loved how the story was portrayed and how excellent the Pokémon looked. I didn't give this 5 out of 5 because I wanted more Pokémon battles.
    muy buena peli de pokemon 8/10
    The first live action adaptation of the most popular franchise ever is shockingly good, great acting, a not too cliche story, and Ryan reynolds