Pokémon Detective Pikachu

On first glance I thought it's a stupid kids movie but I was able to watch the first 15 minutes and then it catched me. It was a interesting plot and ending.
    A surprisingly good video game movie. Didn't have the biggest expectations going in as I'm not a Pokeman fan but it turned out to be a great time with a charming and hilarious voice performance from Ryan Renolds, well-handled action and surprisingly amazing visuals that look real and have a lot of flare. It's never dull and it's a very intriguing mystery story that always keeps you interested. It's just a really fun time with a lot of heart and fun and humor. The story can seem predictable at times and the last 45 minutes pulls a Mission: Impossible with so many plot twists that just don't make much sense and are there for the sake of it and Picachu's motivation to return seems really rushed. If it was 15 minutes longer, I'd give it a higher score but it's still a really good time
    RATING: C- Director: Rob Letterman Pokémon Detective Pikachu is full of adventures and full loaded action. Ryan Reynolds is voicing Pikachu and he does quite a good job. The mystery they had to solve was mostly thought through and they had a bunch of Plot Twists, but still the rest of the Screenplay and the Character Arcs were not that great. The film itself is rather enjoyable but it just isn't something new.
    I first watched this movie thinking it was hands down the worst thing ever. After spending some time with it I didn't completely hate it's just all the plots that annoy me
    Pokeman is epiccccccc
    I'm not a fan of Pokemon but even I found this to far surpass my expectations. I expected to sit down and poke fun of it every step of the way, but that did not happen. As a non-poke-fan, I thoroughly enjoyed this film.
    They finally did it. They finally made a good video game movie after 26 years!
    Went in with very low expectations. Came out with a big smile on my face. Very fun movie!
    for a horribly stupid franchise, it's a pretty good movie, pokemon animations and nice human heroes are impressive
    For somebody that does not know anything about Pokémon I found this movie quite charming and delightful. The acting is all right and this movie is not going to go down as a classic but it can be enjoyed by plenty of Pokémon fans.