Sound of Hope: The Story of Possum Trot

Its base a true story I love the way that aloud the family to express faith and how preservane and never gave up.
    Very inspiring, brought me to tears. These are the types of movies that need to be made.
    A must see for counselors, psychs, advocates to the courts and anyone involved in a blended marriage, adoption, or working with children in the foster system. If you’re not in any of these categories and want to make a difference in the lives of children, take time to see this movie and at the end you will have the opportunity to Pay It Forward. Ooops, forgot to include church communities working to better their families. This is a true story!
    Speechless! If this movie doesn’t change you, I don’t know what will we can do this Christians of America! Be obedient, be obedient.
    Deeply emotional human truth. A challenge for those of us who can stand up for action..
    A deeply-moving true story. Beautiful substance, wonderfully portrayed. The acting and cinematography were excellent. The script and direction/production were not quite up to Hollywood blockbuster standards. Intense and honest/explicit about the cruelties of child abuse--may not be suitable for some children to watch. Motivating reminder of the value of humanity and unity. Most emotionally-moving and inspiring film in decades. Much needed in these divided and self-centered times.
    This movie was amazing. The storyline, the cinematography, the acting, it was all amazing and so moving. ❤️
    Great acting! Great faith-filled movie!
    Superb depiction of the need for foster and adoptive families!
    heartwarming movie but doesn't leave any details out! at times turbulent but all in all a good movie