Prey for the Devil

Really got me in some parts of the movie that I jumped in my seat. I give it some good originality for the story line if you like these types of movies. Some was kinda predictable but I'd watch again at the novies.
    Pretty good as far as exorcism movies go. Enjoyed the conflict/resolution between the church and new ideas. Looking forward to sequel
    Meh and I had high aspirations, but it left me high and dry
    Good movie although it was a little predictable my daughter and I thought it was worth it.
    Perfecta película para distraerte con tu pareja y poder pasar a la acción sexual
    Our seats stolen, a man coughing up his lungs the whole movie without covering his mouth and just over all this establishment was ghetto
    The creepy factor sets in at the beginning and doesn’t let go. The story was good with a few secrets that were revealed at the end that were a little obvious but were still good. I really liked it.
    Decent horror movie. Some jumps scares and a few intense scenes.
    if you're looking for scary movie chill on that. good movie, lore was good. you have your jump scares and some classic smh you know you don't need to be doing that. could have had a better ending
    Prey for the Devil is the next edition of exorcism drama within the horror genre. The movie seems like it is built as a pilot movie, setting itself to be a series like The Conjuring or Insidious. The director, Daniel Stamm, wanted the film to be more than a simple spooky build-up every night like many movies. He takes a different approach by building the main character's story from a young age to adulthood. Between that and the impressive performance by Jacqueline Byers (Sister Ann), I believe this could grow into a beloved series within the horror realm.