Protocol 7

This is an important documentary about real life events! It follows a whistleblower and a legal case regarding medical fraud. the case in question is still open and has not yet been decided, so it is very relevant. Not a big budget movie, but worth watching!
    There is nothing engrossing about this movie. One would be better served by following the actual case.
    A really good film. Thank you so much for confirming my fears and shining a light. Only a few theaters in SW Ontario screened the film so I streamed it in. Everyone should see this film. ***** I would like to see more films made that showcase the many lies that we have been told and what is being done to reveal the truth and what we can do to help.
    Great film, highly censored We only had it in Canada for one week. Merck should be shut down, the FDA is corrupt, the MMR is poison. Anyone still trusting the FDA and thinks that vaccines are safe, needs to have their head examined. Wake Up people and see the film.
    This is one of many important films that everyone must see! Factual, enlightening, and shocking all at once. For anyone seeking the truth for a more loving world, this film is a must-see!!! ❤️
    Absolutely incredible film. An absolute must see! Everyone needs to wake up to what's actually happening.
    Unbelievable true story of corruption, that shouldn't be surprising but it is. Couldn't think of a more relevant film in today's world, a must see.
    It’s a film i never thought would be made. Eye opening expose of the corruption for profit driven Big Pharma with zero regard for safety of our children. It’s criminal and irresponsible and time to put a stop to these monsters maming and killing our kids. Loved the movie!
    Alarming case using fraudulent data to maintain a vaccine's license with the FDA. Disturbing and eye opening. If you had any doubt about Big Pharma, this will confirm it. Must see.
    With the skyrocketing injuries and deaths associated with the Covid injections, more people are waking up to the fact that there is nothing healthful or beneficial from injecting unknown, toxic materials into the human body. This growing realization is allowing people to reflect backwards, and what was once a forbidden discussion is now openly being questioned and challenged. Andy Wakefield, whose name is now a verb describing being professionally punished, having one's medical career destroyed for daring to raise a question, shine a light on an area of concern deserving of more research, has produced an excellent gripping thriller of discovery, taking us all along on the journey. I knew about the toxic adjuvants and other ingredients in vaccines, the lack of testing, the false placebos. But I didn't know how far things had gone to falsify the research results when they do not conform to the narrative. I was on the edge of my seat. Whether you are just starting to explore this issue or very well informed, see this movie.