Puss in Boots: The Last Wish

Puss in Boots The Last Wish is a great and enjoyable Movie. The story was great, the villains were good, it's a great movie for the Shrek Franchise and good to see that Shrek was in the movie. It's a great sequel and one of my favorites, I can't wait for Shrek 5
    PUSS IN BOOTS IS AMAZING! I watched this movie with my kids in January 2023 and oh boy was this a complete banger. The movie is really intresting about how puss is on his last life and needs to go to the wishing star and make his wish to get back his nine life's back (since he's only on one more life left). And lets not forget about the best dreamworks villlain of all time DEATH. Death is the best dreamworks villain its literally no competition. But jokes aside all the characters are really fun to watch not like the last puss in boots movie. And the animation is splendid aswell its just really good. But yeah this is a really attractive movie. And I know I was really late on reviewing it I just needed more time to think about what's good.
    This movie is great for everyone even grandma even tho she is dead, this movie is high quality animations and real models the voice actors are better and the story is amazing, and reason why i wouldn't give a 5 star because not all movies are perfect
    My favorite Dreamworks movie/sequel and my 2nd favorite movie ever.
    God I have no words for this masterpiece!!
    One of the best animated movies in recent memory. It harkens back to Pixar's golden days. Absolutely recommend for any and all ages with its slick animation for kids and story tackling mature themes for adults.
    Tuve la oportunidad de verla después de que salió y que todo internet la pusiera en tik tok en Facebook en donde sea pero está película o mejor dicho secuela es algo en donde Dreamworks acertó con el gato con botas al hacer algo divertido y entretenido pasa la Audiencia no solo la animación es hermosa si no cada detalle y personajes introducidos son algo especiales en cierto modo
    Rarity these days to see movie that kids and adults can both enjoy. This shrek spinoff should be the blueprint for other studios for how to make smart animated movies.
    I really enjoyed the movie and watching this made me even more excited for what's to come from Dream Works! It's entertaining and a fun watch.
    A Masterpiece, I don't need to say any more