Ray Donovan: The Movie

A very dramatic ending, too bad that you can tell that the actors are way older than in the last Series episode
    I didn't mind the pace of the show, but it needed more time and felt rushed at the end. I could see the end coming for quite a while, and the sins of the father theme was obvious. Absolutely loved the series, but a pity that it didn't have a final season to do it justice.
    Unimaginative fail. Reminds me of how Game of Thrones was ruined by trying to wrap up such an excellent series so quickly. Are we really supposed to believe after everything they've done that in Boston of all places they couldn't fix that situation... Just defies all logic and reason.
    After loosing interest in the show , to my surprise I really enjoyed the last season , but the movie was really disappointing , (without mentioning the title of it ) I was expecting to see Nate Mann as young Ray but it didn't happened so that threw me off , the storyline wasn't really captivating either and the willingness to close the loops isn't necessarily a good idea , it didn't feel like a movie to me , just a bad episode , easily forgettable .
    If this is the end, I can live with it. It's not the greatest ending to the story, But it's much better than the way the series ended.
    After Binge watching the series for the first time. I hate to see you End. The movie was a perfect ending. If I could give it 100 stars I would.
    The movie was an elegant and fitting end to an amazing series. It may have been more satisfying as a full season, but I think they did a great job with the format they had available.
    Showtime must be desperate to make this garbage. Ray Donovans last 3 seasons were awful. I guess they felt the need for closure between Ray and his dad. This movie was rushed and probably filmed in 2 days and again lacked good writing.
    After all this time, we the fans get crap. More violence, more anger and frustration, more wasted time.
    This was terrible! Not sure what the others saw in this bologna. The plot was nonexistent. Confusing and boring. I can't believe how bad this was. This really should never have happened.