Raya and the Last Dragon

It's story is beautiful, I love that it depicts bits and pieces of south Asian culture. I have traveled A Lot in this area and I appreciated seeing familiar sights and culture references. If anything it makes you want to travel to these different areas. I love the respect that is given to different cultures. I'm not going to lie I LOVE Dragons, but the story is so Heartwarming and it made me cry it was so beautiful.
    Overall, it's fine as a children's movie. No inappropriate content, colorful animation, and decent message. On a critical note, while I say the animation is stunning and the world is interesting, I also admit the story and characters suffered quite a bit. There's no actual character growth, the moral of the story is confusing, and the humor and quips are really bad—embarrassingly so. Raya, who supposedly has trust issues, actually proves she DOES trust others, but funny enough only to those who has proven to be trustworthy. So where is her arc? And the message keeps shooting itself in the foot, for while they keep saying "You have to trust others!", what actually happens is every time they try they get stabbed in the back. And furthermore, that's not how trust works, so I found it hard to take the movie seriously. There are many more flaws, but I can't fit them all here. As I said, overall it's fine for kids, but as a piece of art, it's equivalent is a 4-year old's scribble.
    Very cute movie, my kids and I loved it.
    Pretty good movie. It's hard to talk about the movie without spoiling it but what I will say is people say it's very heavy hearted but i don't think so I think that it's very light hearted. Lot's of comedy that doesn't feel that heavy hearted to me. But you should watch the movie.
    Great storyline/message . Easy to follow for all ages. Awesome animation and graphics. Colors are spectacular!
    it didnt live up to what the trailer showed us. bland story line. nothing magical
    Great movie with fun characters.
    Great movie!! The whole family really enjoyed it!
    amazing, amazing, amazing!
    Good plot, entertaining, learned about trust