Redeeming Love

For a supposed "Christian" based story. I didn't see it as one. I shook my head through the entire film thinking, "What the F**k am i watching?"
    Honors the novel so so well. Gorgeous film. Incredible story.
    It's a mildly dark disturbing look at the "Wild West". The storyline is sharp, sad and poignant all at the same time. Gritty in areas, soft in others. Worth the watch...
    This movie tries to paint abuse as love
    I really love this movie. If U want a real love story go for it. <3 ~
    Jaded critics cannot bear the thought —much less the sight— of a personal and pure love. It's the heart's deepest longing: To be loved and pursued personally, constantly and indefatigably. I admit it's hard to watch. It confronts us with the shallowness of the transactional silliness that presently masquerades as "love".
    We are all Angel. Missing the depth of God's Grace, mercy, and love. The tough content is balanced by the profound redemption and the great acting that makes it real for the audience.
    Una película linda, un poco predecible...
    I have read the book behind this movie at least eight times and it is one of my absolute favorite. This move was really well done and was true to the book. The only issue I had was the way they showed Micheal in the chapel scene. His lines were not ones he would have said, nor were they in the book. It took away from who his character was supposed to be. If you have an issue with the suggestiveness of the movie then you should have read the book and you clearly do not understand what it is supposed to be about. I loved it and thought it was beautifully done.
    Clearly a romance written by a dude.